Chapter 2

Jennie P.O.V

It's a first day of school and I am about to be late..My alarm didn't work today..Maybe it's broken already because I always throw it everytime I got pissed off by how loud it is Early in the morning..My poor Alarm clocked..I will remind myself to asked our driver to buy new for me later after he drive me to the school...I hurried down to our stairs and run to the front door..My parents already leave I'm sure of it..I don't have time to eat breakfast because I'm going to be late if I do that..My driver already waiting for me outside so when he saw me he immediately open the car's door and I hop in...I texted my friends that I am just getting out from our house so that they knew it..I busy myself stalking my crush Taeyung on his Instagram..He is so handsome..He is my dream guy actually...The reason why I choose daeil Foreign language H.S because Taeyung is there.. Taeyung is same age as me but he is already famous because he is a model in a young age..

Soon after,We are already infront of the school..My driver open the door for me..Same as always.. People are looking at me  especially Boys while I am walking.. I'm already get used to it though so I ignored it..I continue walking until I saw my Four friends..They also attend the school I choose since we are inseparable..We are already friends since diapers days so naturally we all stick together..

"Hi girl!" My friends greeted me..

"Hello girls!" I replied as we hugged each
other..

"Let's go inside??" Irene asked..

"Yeah!" I replied..So all of us walked inside the school..

It's exactly 7:58 when we reached our classroom.. It's a good thing that I am not late..I found out that Taeyung is not they same section as me..So I got disappointed.. It's my time to introduce myself to my classmate so I stand up..

"Hello Classmates..My name is Jennie Ruby jane Kim..You can just call me Jennie!" I said then sit down..

My classmates clap their hands..As I am sitting on my seat I sense that there's someone staring at me so I roamed my eyes then stopped on the last row..I saw a fat boy who is staring at me while smiling..I suddenly felt chill..Then I glanced at the boy beside him.. It's my cousin jisoo so I waved my hand to him and he waved his hand to me..Then I glanced at the fat boy again but his attention already infront..So I fixed my position and looked at our teacher who is starting to open his textbook..

When the morning break comes,Me and my friends go to the school Cafeteria..We ordered our food and proceed to the vacant table..I saw the fat boy with my cousin jisoo again and so I call my cousin's attention and Asked him to joined us..

"But I am with my friend..So next time Jenduek!" My cousin jisoo replied to me..

I was about to asked the fat boy to joined us too but he already speak..

"No it's fine Jisoo..you can joined them!" The fat boy said then immediately leave..

My cousin pout his lips while looking at the fat boy then he have no choice but to seat and joined us..

For what I did,One thing is for sure..My Friend Rosé is happy..I know she have a crush on my cousin jisoo so I always invited my cousin to joined us..And yeah.. Rosé is blushing right now while looking at Jisoo who is pouting his lips cutely..

"Yah! Kim Jisoo..Stop pouting will you?? You're just like Telling us that you don't like our company!" I said to him..

He pout his lips more..
"I just made friends and I felt that I suddenly got abandoned! Why did you only invite me anyway!"

"Oh I'm sorry if you're new friend choose to abandoned you chu!" I teased..

My cousin glared at me
"He just did that because he's a good guy..He save you from embarrassment Jenduek because you knew I refused you're offer!"

"Aishh..So I have to thank him..Is that what you're saying??" I asked while raising a brow to him..

"Stop showing me that kind of attitude Jenduek..You know I won't be intimidated by you!" Jisoo replied..

He's right..I can't win him..Even My charm won't work on him in any kind of way..

"Alright.. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take you away from your new friend..What is his name again??" I asked..

"Lisander Manoban!" Jisoo replied..

My four friends gasped..

"Oh my! He is Manoban too??" Nayeon asked

"Yeah..I just said it right??" Jisoo replied..

I swear I wanted to smacked my cousin's head for being a attitude sometimes..

"Is he related to Taeyung??" Somi asked..

"I don't think he is!" I replied..

"Yeah.I don't think so too.." Irene added..

"Wae?! Is it because Taeyung is handsome and Lis is not??" Jisoo seriously asked..

I got suddenly got silent..Jisoo then sighed deeply..Then My older brother come..

"Hi girls.. How's first day of school??" My brother Mino asked..

"Good Oppa!" I replied..

"Excuse me I have to go!" Jisoo suddenly said then carry his food and leave as fast as he can..

Rosé pout her lips..I sighed deeply..Jisoo Don't like my Older Brother Mino I know it since they always fighting..My brother Mino and his friends joined us..

Suddenly  female students squealed loudly upon seeing Taeyung entered the school Cafeteria...I stared at Taeyung while blushing..and Then suddenly Taeyung making his way to our direction..I gasped loudly and get panicked..When he is drawing near I held my breathing..And when he passed our table I got disappointed..

"Oh poor Jennie!" Nayeon uttered..

I pout my lips..Nayeon giggled..I looked back to see where Taeyung go..And I was surprised..He is talking at Lisander..

"Oh my gosh! They know each other??" Nayeon asked..

"seems like it!" Somi replied..

I saw Taeyung pit his arm on the fat boy's shoulder then whispered something to him then the fat boy nod his head.. Taeyung leave after that..

"Maybe they really are related!" Irene said..

"The ugly duckling and The Prince Charming!" My brother Mino uttered then laughed..

"Hey bro.. isn't he the guy who bump us this morning?!" Jinu said..

"Oh yeah he is!" My brother Mino replied..

"Ha ha.do you recalled how he groaned when his fat butt cheeks hit the floor.. That's hilarious!" Bobby said..

"Yeah I recalled.."Mino replied while laughing..

"Oppa..don't do that again! You might get into trouble someday.. Beside it's jisoo's new friend..You two might fight again if you touched his friend!" I said to him..

"Don't worry lil sis..I can handle jisoo!" My brother replied..

I signed deeply..then glanced at the fat boy..The fat boy is cute even though he is fat..the only problem is his pimples on his face..

"I have to go lil sis! See you later ladies!" mino said then leave..

"Jisoo and Oppa Mino are really not that closed.." Irene said..

"Mhm..They always fighting whenever they are in one placed..So to prevent that Jisoo is the one who always leave first and Jennie glad about that Because she don't want to see his two important Guy on her life..

The break time is over so All of us Leave the school Cafeteria and go back to our classroom..

-----