Chapter 39

"What the heck! How much longer do I have to stay here then?! I'm getting bored already!!"

"Just wait for my next instructions!! I'm doing my best here!"

"I don't care!! Just send me my money?! You know I can't work because of your stupid plan!! I need to eat and party!!"

"Alright.. I'll send you your Money! Don't worry you will receive it by tomorrow!"

"Make it faster! If I get tired..I will be back there in no time!"

"Damn it!! I'm getting a progress..Can you just behave.. Besides If I manage to break them apart..You will benefited too!"

"I don't care about it anymore..All I care about now is My money!! I need my weeds"

"Geez..You're smoking weeds now?!"

"And who's fault you think it is?? I'm getting frustrated here! My face is published in whole Asia..My career is gone just like that!!"

"We'll you own your career to me.. It's about time for you to help me out!"

"And I just did..Ladies and Gentlemen!! Enough of this talked..I need my Money A.S.A.P!"

"Alright! Alright! I will send it! Be thrifty will you?? I'm not that damn Rich!! I don't even know where to get More Money to send to you Next"

"It's not my problem anymore!"

"I know! I have to hang-up now!"

"Sure!"

Tot toot toooot..

-----

Lis and Jennie was done undergoing paternity tests a while ago..They are now on their way to Jennie's parents house..They will be having a family lunch at the Kim's Mansion..

"Babe you okay??" Lis asked, Placing his hand on Jennie's thigh..

"Mhm!" Jennie replied..

"Is there something bothering you??" Lis asked..

"I'm just thinking what would be the results!" Jennie replied..

"Hmmm..Don't think too much babe..I told you whatever the results..I will accept it!" Lis said..

"I know..But I want to have a baby with you! Not with someone else!" Jennie replied..then cried..Lis park the car on the side and take off his seatbelt and hugged jennie..

"Shhhh babe..Whatever happens continue you're pregnancy..Let the child live.. It's our baby no matter what the result I will be his/her father..I will not going to leave you,I will help you raise and take care of him/her !" Lis answered..

Jennie sniffles..
"Okay babe.."

"Okay Good..Stop crying now okay??" Lis said..

"Mhm" jennie replied while Lis is wiping her tears.. Lis kissed Jennie's forehead then smiled at Jennie..

Lis put his seatbelt back and then started to drive again..

Fast forward..

At Kim's Mansion..

"Is everything ready now??" Mrs kim asked the housemaid..