Chapter 48

Just because Lis and jennie wanted to know their child's gender,They go to the clinic and find out..The two decided not to plan a baby shower for their first born child because they wanted everyone to get curious about it...They only tell their parents about the gender of their first born baby..

Jennie lay down on the bed at the clinic and the doctor put a gel on Jennie's tummy and start the ultrasound..

"This is you're baby Jennie and Lis!" The doctor said pointed at the monitor..

Lis and jennie looking at the monitor and saw the image of their own baby..

"Doctor, what is the gender of our child??" Lis asked..

"Look at the monitor! This is you're baby's gender...It's a girl!" The doctor replied..

"Really Doctor??" Lis asked..

"Mhm.. She's a girl!" The doctor replied..

"Wow! Heard that Babe..we will be having a Mini Jennie soon!" Lis happily said.

"Mhm..And I hope she looks like you babe!" Jennie replied..

"No babe..I hope she looks like you!" Lis said..

"Ah! I want her to look like you! I want to see a girl version of you!" Jennie replied.

"Alright! Whoever our daughter looks like..We will love her and treat her like a princess!" Lis said..

"Mhm!" Jennie agreed..

"Alright Jennie and Lis..do you want to hear her heartbeat??" The doctor asked.

"Can we doctor??" Lis asked back..

"Of course..Wait let me connect the apparatus.." The doctor answered..

Lis and jennie smiled to each other..The doctor is done preparing and Make Lis and Jennie hear their child's heartbeat..

Lis  and Jennie got emotional,their eyes got blurry while hearing their baby's heartbeat... Lis wipe his tears and take out his phone then record their baby's heartbeat...

Jennie is now crying,Lis wipe Jennie's tears and then kissed her forehead..

"Hush babe.." Lis said..

"That's our baby babe! I can't help but to cry hearing her heartbeat for the first time!" Jennie replied... sniffles..

"Mhm..I understand babe..I also in tears by hearing it..." Lis answered..

The doctor gave a tissue to Lis to wipe the gels spreads around Jennie's tummy...

"You're baby are healthy.. Jennie continue taking the vitamins that I prescribed you okay??" The doctor said..

"Yes doc!" Jennie replied..

"Okay..See you after you give birth then!" The doctor said..

"Yeah sure Doc! Thank you for today!" Jennie replied..

"No problem!" The doctor answered smiling..

Lis and Jennie bid farewell to the doctor and leave the clinic..They go straight to the mall and buy their baby's things...

.

.

.

At the shopping mall..

People are squealing while running, There's a celebrity who is currently shopping on the mall...They eager to take a selfie with the famous celebrity...