Chapter 49

Kai is doing a great being the new ambassador of BVLGARI..their sales maybe just not like when it's still Lis the ambassador but kai is also doing fine..Kai quickly redeem his modeling career as fast as the lightning..He become the rank two of most famous male models in Asia in no time next to Taeyung..

Kai's target next is Europe,so he have to work hard to achieve it..His loyalty is now to the Manoban's..He will do anything for them and follow them forever.. He's manager also felt they same..They are so grateful to the Manoban's Family..

Today kai was invited to cut the ribbon of the new car's company branch which selling expensive cars..So media people are there,to covered the cutting ribbon..

Kai is already arrived at the place,waiting for the owner to arrived..Kai was interviewed by one of the paparazzi while they are waiting asking him about being the new ambassador of BVLGARI and what he can say about Lis suddenly retirement from modeling..Kai gave a nice comments about it..saying that he will do they same just like Lis did..he have a own family to take care of..

But one of the media people talked offensive about Lis,Saying that lis is ungrateful..He own his fame to Bvlgari and he just leave like that..He also said that kai can be more great model than Lis..Kai didn't like it since his loyalty now is to the Manoban's...

He defended Lis from the Man's comments...He told that Lis is one of the inspiring male models that people can look up to,that he work always like a pro..Much better than anyone else...The reporter asked why does he defending Lis..kai was supposed to answered but suddenly there's a car park just infront of the company...

Everyone's attention focused on the car park just infront of the shop,Soon.. Taeyung come out..People also approach Taeyung and take some photos of him..

"Kai! Nice to see you here!" Taeyung said..

"Taeyung!" Kai replied then fist bump Taeyung..

"What are you doing here bro??" Kai asked..

"I'm here as a proxy to my cousin! He will come late because he have something to do first!" Taeyung replied..

"Cousin?? You mean to say, You're cousin own this??" Kai asked..

"Yeah!" Taeyung replied..

"Wow! Who is this cousin of yours??" kai curiously asked..

"I'll tell you later..Because you know.. there's a lot of media people here!" Taeyung said..

"Oh okay!" Kai replied..

The cutting ribbon already started and was done immediately..Kai,Taeyung and kai's manager also entered the car company.. Expensive cars are displayed inside.. Taeyung invited Kai to the office and talked with him there..

Meanwhile outside,Another car park..Lis come out from his car wearing a cap,a simple clothes and a facemask and entered the car's company..the salesperson from the car company approach Lis and greet him then Asked if what car is he looking for..

Lis asked the salesperson if what is the most expensive car they have and the clerk raised a brow to Lis then looked at Lis from hear to toes then the corner of his lips rose up..

"Are you sure sir,you can afford to buy it??" The salesperson asked..

"But of course..So,can you please show me the car??" Lis replied..

"Come with me Sir and I will show you the car your looking for!" The salesperson said then walked first..

Lis followed the salesperson..The salesperson led Lis to the cheapest and simplest car they have..And Lis was disappointed..He look at the Man infront of him and speak..