Chapter 26

At Mingle's Restaurant..

Jennie's family are already on the Restaurant,waiting for the other family to arrived,they are the first one to arrive because they are the one who made the reservation...

Jennie just got arrived to the Restaurant from her condo..As soon as she entered the restaurant,She immediately told the waiter her Surname..that her parents made a reservation on their Restaurant..The water nod his head and told jennie to follow him..So that's what jennie did..

She saw that her parents don't have a company yet..As soon as jennie reach her parents table..She immediately speak..

"They are still not here??" Jennie asked..

"Obviously Sweetie!" Mrs kim replied..

Jennie irritatedly sat down..
"I can't believe this..They always make us wait!"

"We'll sweetie..They are a busy people!" Mr kim said..

"If that's the case Dad.. why this family dinner exist ?" Jennie replied..

"It's because..It's our family who invite them to come..You see..I told you..This friend of mine,He is a very busy man..He always travel for his projects and also to help family who is in need of help...But despite that,He always find time for his friends.." Mr kim answered..

"Who is this friend of yours Dad??" Jennie asked..

"You will meet him soon Sweetie and also his son...Just wait!" Mr kim replied..

"What else can I do but to wait!" Jennie answered..

"Make yourself busy while waiting Sweetie..So that you will not get bored!" Mrs kim said..

Jennie followed her mother's suggestion..She take out her phone and chat with her friends..

Meanwhile,the other family also already arrived in the Restaurant..The head of the family told the waiter that they have a reservation under Kim family..So the Waiter immediately led the way..

"Dad,Mom..Go ahead first..I left something on my car.. I will follow inside after!" The young man said..

"Okay" the young man's  father replied..

The young man immediately exited the restaurant and walked towards his car and get his phone then Go back inside the Restaurant.

.

.

.

"Sweetie they are here! Stop typing on your phone now!" Mr kim said..

Jennie stop typing and put her phone on the top of the table..then Looked at the front..

Jennie saw Kai with probably his parents approaching their direction..Jennie eyes widened..

"Oh hell No!" Jennie think out loud.

"Is there a problem Sweetie??" Mrs kim asked..

"No! Nothing Mom!" Jennie replied..

Kai saw jennie..And immediately approach Jennie..

"Hi jennie!" Kai greeted..

"Hey! ..kai!" Jennie coldly answered.. without Looking at Kai..

"Jennie.. sweetie.. Don't be like that!" Mrs kim whispered..

Jennie sighed deeply..Kai greeted Jennie's parents..