Chapter 27

"So Dad,Mom..What is the purpose of this family dinner??" Lis asked..

"The reason are just simple.. It's just a family dinner between our families..For you two to meet up and get close to each other..But There's no need for that now since you two already in a relationship without us knowing!" Mr Manoban replied..

"I'm sorry Dad..I actually wanted to introduce Jennie to you and Mom as my girlfriend..Jennie already agreed to it..But this family dinner come first.." Lis explained..

"I see..We'll this is a perfect timing.. I'm so happy for both of you!" Mr Manoban said.. smiling..

"Mhm..Jennie finally noticed My baby after many years.. I'm glad..I can see that My baby is so happy!" Mrs Manoban answered..

"Yes I am Mom..Jennie is the Best thing happened to me!" Lis said looking at jennie while smiling..

"Aw..what a sweet thing..I wish My Mino is just like you Lisander!" Mrs kim said..

"Speaking of Mino..Where is he now?!" Mr kim asked Mrs kim..

"He said he can't make it..He is still in Japan with Junhoe!" Mrs kim replied..

"Aissh..That kid..I told him to come home to this important family dinner but he is so stubborn.." Mr kim said..

"It's okay Soo-hyun..We understand.." gong yoo said..

"Anyways..How long are you and jennie being together honey??" Mrs Manoban asked..

"Hmm..about a week or so Mom..When I am in Paris.. I'm with jennie that day" lis replied..

Mrs kim eyes widened..
"It means to say..You are the one Jennie talking about that day!"

"Ummm..what about it Aunty??" Lis asked..

"Mom! Don't.. It's embarrassing!" Jennie said feeling shy..

"Jennie said that, She's with his new boyfriend.. Because I thought she reconcile with Hanbin..Jennie told me that her new boyfriend is much better than Taeyung! Her crush in highschool!" Mrs kim replied...

Jennie blushed hard..

"Oh! Taeyung..So Jennie you have a crush on Gong-yoo's nephew.." Mrs Manoban said..

"That was from before Aunty!" Jennie replied shyly..

"We'll everybody wants Taeyung..I understand that!" Lis said..

"Not for me! I only want my Son! For me,You are my everything! The cutest and the best!" Mrs Manoban replied..

"Okay..you totally slash me Honey!" Gong-yoo said sulking...

Mr Kim laughed,Mrs kim and Mrs Manoban giggled..

"It's not like that Honey..Of course..You knew you're the first thing..But now, It's Lis.. You're second to Lis now.." Mrs Manoban replied..

Mr Manoban pout..Lis laughed..

"Yah honey! Stop pouting..You're not cute!"Mrs Manoban said..

"Okay! I know exactly what is the next word after that!" Mr Manoban replied..

"What??" Mr kim asked..

"My wife will going to say next,that our son is the only cute one when he pouted.." Mr Manoban replied..

"Is that right Jennie??" Mrs kim asked jennie.. Everyone looked at Jennie..

"I.. Ummm..Yeah" Jennie answered.. blushing..