Chapter 36

Jennie is crying on her room because she feel broken...Ever since they come back from their trip on Thailand..Lis seems changed day by day,Weeks by weeks..

Lis is not coming to see jennie everyday just like before and always hanging out with his male friends for months now..Lis also started to lie, Whenever jisoo is asking Lis about jennie..Lis always told them that she's fine..Even though the truth is he's not often seeing jennie anymore..He only visit jennie when he want to Fuck her and always coming drank or tipsy..

Lis parents also noticed the sudden change of Lis..Lis is not like the jolly person anymore..Like he's totally different person...They are trying to understand Lis because maybe it's the effect of his illness..

But today, Taeyung told Lis parents that Lis stop coming to the doctor he recommended to Lis for almost a months now and the doctor is asking Taeyung about what happened to Lis and why he stop coming to her...Mr Manoban got angry upon hearing it..

Mr and Mrs Manoban decided to go to Lis condo today and confront him about it...

Gong-yoo keep on hitting Lis doorbell..Lis lazily approach his door and opened it..Lis is just wearing a towel wrapped on his waist..

Gong-yoo and Go-eun entered inside Lis condo and was shocked on what they saw..

There's a lot of  empty can beers on the coffee table and also cigarette filters on the ashtray..Not only that.. There's a woman sleeping on the couch naked because her bare back is exposing..

Gong-yoo blood pressure immediately rised and Looked at Lis..

"What the hell you're doing with you're Life LISANDER MANOBAN!!" Gong-yoo angrily asked..

Lis Averted his gazed..

"You're cheating on jennie?! Lisander..What are you doing??" Mrs Manoban asked..feeling broken...

Mrs Manoban approach the woman and shake her body..

"Hey Woman!! Wake up!! Wake up!! And leave!!! Now!!" Mrs Manoban said..

The woman wake up and was shocked to see Lis parents..

"Aunty! Uncle!" Krystal said..

"Oh My gosh!! Krystal!! What the he---grab you're clothes and wear it to the bathroom!" Mrs Manoban exclaimed..

Krystal immediately take her clothes and run to the bathroom..

"Answer Me.. Lisander Manoban!! I'm asking you!! Are you also smoking now huh?!!" Gong-yoo  angrily asked..

"Dad.. Please not now!" Lis replied then about to leave..

"And When do you want to talked about this Huh?! When you completely ruined your life!!" Mr Manoban angrily said..

Lis can't looked at his father's Eyes nor his mother..He just stand there looking at the floor..

"Honey.. Pleased calm down!" Mrs Manoban said then rubbed Mr Manoban's back..

Mr Manoban deeply sighed and walked towards the kitchen..Mrs Manoban looked at Lis..

"Go wear you're clothes Lis and let's talked this out! Go on baby!" Mrs Manoban said..

Lis nod his head and walked towards his room..

Mrs Manoban go at the kitchen to check on Mr Manoban..

"What is happening to our Son Go-eun! Those models ruined his life!" Gong-yoo said..