Chapter 46

Seoul Korea..

The newlyweds couple already back in Korea after a week of staying on LA..They are now on their own Mansion in Korea..Lis buy it for Just before Their wedding of course..Lis plan everything before it happens.. That's how Lis being ready and sure about everything for his future with jennie..

Jennie woke up feeling like she wanted to eat something sour,She woke Lis who is sleeping peacefully beside her..Jennie shaking Lis body..Lis groaned..

"Babe! Babe! Wake up!" Jennie said shaking lis body..

"Mmm" Lis groaned..

"Babe! C'mon wake up!" Jennie said..

Lis open his one eye,Still feeling sleepy..then close it again..

"Babe! Let me sleep a little bit..you tired me last night!" Lis replied then hugged the pillow..

"But babe, I'm hungry! I want to eat something! Our baby want it!" Jennie said pouting..

Lis opened his eyes upon hearing about their baby and then nod his head and get up as he yawn..

"What do you want to eat babe??" Lis asked..

"I want something sour babe..Like Mangoes?" Jennie replied..

"Huh?! But isn't it too early to eat mango babe??" Lis asked..

"But I want to eat it.." jennie said..

"Babe,eat something first before eating mango okay??" Lis replied..

"No!! I want mango only!!" Jennie answered.. starting to get upset..

Lis looked at Jennie and sighed..
"Alright..Let me just call mom and asked if it's safe for you to eat it without eating anything first!" Lis said then reached his phone..

"Nevermind!!" Jennie replied then climb out from the bed sulking..

Lis stop jennie from getting out the bed and hug her..

"Get off me!! I will buy it myself!" Jennie said..

"I'm sorry babe..Okay I will go and buy it! I'm just worried you're stomache might get upset for eating sour food early in the morning!" Lis explained then peck Jennie's cheek..

Jennie didn't say anything..

"I'm going to buy it now okay?! Let me just wear my clothes okay babe?" Lis added..

"Okay" jennie replied happily..

Lis was amazed how quick Jennie's mood swift..Maybe it's a part of her pregnancy..Lis get out from the bed and walked towards their closet naked..
Jennie is staring at Lis while biting her lower lips..

Lis already dressed up and ready to leave when Jennie speak..

"Babe! Buy me strawberry too and ice cream okay??" Jennie said..

"Sure babe! I will go ahead then" lis replied..

"Okay babe..Take care!" Jennie answered..

Lis nod his head and then get out on the room...He go downstairs and meet one of the guard on the end of staircase..

"Sir, outside there's a Housemaids that you asked from agency's!" Greg said..

"Oh okay greg..Let her inside and I will talked to them quick!" Lis replied..

"Okay sir!" Greg answered then leave..