Chapter 43

At the Courtroom..

Lis and Jennie's parents and friends are also at the courtroom to show their support for Jennie and Lis.. Kai and kai's Manager are also present,kai is exempted because he become the star witness against Krystal and hanbin...This is the day that the judge will going to gave his judgement for Hanbin and Krystal's cased..

Hanbin and Krystal's everyday life in person is like a hell..Since they are not used to being locked on a room with plenty of people that are ready to tear them apart..They are like the little duck inside the lion's cage...They don't receive any vip treatment from inmates and Police because that is the condition that Lis and Jennie's party requested to apply to the suspect especially to hanbin..

Hanbin now is tamed, he's not just like back then that ready to attacked you...So jail had a big impact to hanbin..while Krystal is like a widow woman..Her smile is gone..You can't see her bright smile anymore,you can see the loneliness on her face,big eyebag's under her eyes..Lis felt pity for Krystal but she have to reflect for her actions..So that she can make a better decisions in the future..

Jennie carressed Lis face and Lis looked at Jennie..

"I know you felt pity for Krystal babe but she have to learned her lessons!" Jennie said..

"Mhm.. I'm just sad for her because all she do was to love me and her love for me make her do something that against the law... it's just like I push her do this.." Lis replied..

"Hey, it's not Your fault okay?? Krystal choose to do it..She have her own decision.." jennie answered..

"But It pushed her to do bad things just because I don't love her!" Lis said..

"She become desperate babe and it's not your fault anymore..Just like I said..She is the one who's going to decide for her life and she choose to go in a wrong way! Just like hanbin..I gave him a chance to prove that he really love me..but what did he do? He cheated on me with Krystal.." jennie replied..

Lis sighed deeply..

"So it's not your fault babe or our fault that they go that way...Okay??" Jennie added..

Lis nod his head..
"Babe,may I asked a favor after the judge read his final judgement??"

"Sure babe..what is it??" Jennie asked..

"I want to talked to Krystal for one last time.." Lis replied..

"Hmmm okay babe..I will gave you that!" Jennie answered..

"Thanks babe!" Lis said..

"You're welcome!" Jennie replied..

.

.

"All rise!" The clerk said..

They all rise when the judge enter the courtroom..Then sit down again after the judge sit down..

The judge greet them and they also greeted the judge back..

"We are here today for the final judgement regarding the file case of Kim hanbin and Krystal Jung,In a moment I will read it for all pf you! So by then I want to asked you all to remain silent" The clerk said..

The crowd comply..Soon after the judge gave the paper to the clerk and the clerk read it aloud..

Everyone is patiently waiting for the clerk to read the final judgement...