Chapter 15

"So what happened to you Lis??" V immediately asked when Lis sat down on the couch..

"I don't recall what really happened to me V..My memories are vague from last night! I think I got drug!" Lis replied.

"But how?!" V asked..

"I don't know..But you knew me V..Even though how much drunk I am..I can still remember what happened to me the Moment I woke up!" Lis replied..

"Yeah..So what is your plan now??" V asked..

"If the issues in hand are not going to disclosed to others then I will not making a action about it anymore...besides I don't think those Models will going to disclosed it to media,It will also ruined their image's .."Lis replied

"I guessed you're right..But damn!! I didn't know those Models have that kind of motives...This is a proof that you're charm is enormous.." V answered..

"And That will become my huge problem..I guessed I have to be careful from now on!" Lis said..

"Yeah! You must!" V replied..

"Excuse me V.. I need to take a bath!" Lis said..

"Okay!" V answered..

-----

Lis was done taking a bath..He is now lying on his bed at the hotel room still trying to recall what happened last night...Taeyung already back to his hotel room..his head are already hurt by trying but he can't still recall what happened,so he gave up..

The screen of his phone light up again..Lis noticed it and read those messages..
He found out that he have a 30 missed calls and 50 messages..5 missed calls from jisoo and the rest is from Jennie...

He read the messages..Jennie is scolding him for not answering her calls and messages..Lis thought that..Jennie is acting like his girlfriend nor wife for nagging him..

Lis replied Jennie's message..He explained that He is taking a shower..Jennie immediately Called lis..Lis answered it..

On the phone:

"Let's Face time!"

Lis immediately comply..

"Why are you calling me??" Lis asked..

"What's with those violet spot on your Neck??" Jennie immediately answered upon seeing Lis neck..

Lis covered it using his shirt..

"It's nothing..Just old mosquito bites!"

Oh yeah! Italian mosquitoes!"

"Ummm..So why did you call??"

"To asked you how does it feel dancing with hot Models!"

"Ummm..what are you saying??"

"Don't act like you don't know cause I saw you're video.. Dancing with hottie italians!"

Lis eyes widened..

"How??"

"Jk send a video to Bambam..Bambam didn't want to show to us but Somi did!"

Lis sighed deeply..

"Ah..Ummm..That I can explain!"

"Did you enjoy??"