Chapter 31

Lis,Bambam and Somi are already in Thailand...Since Bambam is also a thai..He knew Thailand as much as Lis do..

While Lis is on dentiste set,Bambam take the opportunity to tour Somi around Thailand..Leaving Lis with only his Manager..

The photoshoot was almost done..Only a few more shots and they are done..Lis giving his best smiled while holding the toothpaste..

"Alright Lis.. We're done..Good job!" The photographer said..

"Thank you!" Lis replied..

"You're welcome!" The photographer said..

Lis was approach by the owner of Dentiste and shake hands with Lis for job well done and invited lis to eat with them to a famous restaurant in Thailand..Lis agreed..So Lis and his manager go with the owner of Dentiste..

.

.

Meanwhile jennie also already done for the shoot of Ace bed..Jennie Don't have something to do..So she bid farewell to the crews and her Manager then drive straight to her condo..

Jennie get out from the elevator and made her way to her condo..She saw Man standing infront of her condo's door..

As she was getting near,She recognized the Man.. It's Kai..

"What are you doing here?! And how did you know my address?!" Jennie immediately asked..

"From hanbin..When I meet him at the Restaurant!" Kai replied..

"What are you doing here?!" Jennie asked again..

"I just come here to properly apologize to you jennie..I know I was wrong to do that to you! I'm really sorry.." Kai softly said..and show jennie how apologetic he is..

Jennie sighed deeply..

"Okay..I forgive you..If that's all can you step aside..I want to enter at my Condo!" Jennie replied..

"Thank you for your forgiveness  jennie..I want us to be good friends again..I promise not to do silly things again.. Please??" Kai pleaded..

Jennie looked at Kai..

"You promised??" Jennie asked..

Kai nod his head few times
"Yes,I promised!"

"Hmmm..Okay..Then we are now good!" Jennie replied..

Kai extend his hand to jennie asking for shake hands..

"Can we at least do this..for fresh start!" Kai suggested..

Jennie accept kai's handshake..

"Friends?" Kai said.. smiling

"Friends!" Jennie replied.then smile a bit..

"Okay..Jennie..I have to go now.." Kai said..

"Alright.." Jennie replied then Open her condo..

Kai Stop his tracks then turn around.. Facing jennie again..

"ummm..Jennie..can we still hangout sometimes?! Just like old times??" Kai asked..

"Sure why not! You can joined us..Just like when we are in Jeju!" Jennie replied..