Chapter 44

Wedding Day..

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met,
I got so nervous,I couldn't speak
And that very Moment
I found the one and
My life has found the missing piece..

So as long as live I love you,
Will have and hold you.
You look so beautiful in white..
And from now til my very last breathe
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white..

What we have is timeless
My love is endless,
And with this ring I say to the world
You're my very reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word..

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you,
You look so beautiful in white.
And from now til my very last breathe
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white..My bride!

Lis is singing this song while Jennie is walking down the aisle with the arm of her father..Mr Kim...Jennie is smiling sweetly while looking at Lis who is singing with all his heart just for her..

It's her first time to hear Lis singing voice and Honestly she fell in love for him even more..He looks so handsome with his black tuxedo...She can't wait to be Lis wife..If she will be the one to decide,She immediately run to Lis arms and immediately say I Do..so that she immediately become Mrs Manoban..

When jennie and Mr kim finally reached the end of the aisle,Mr kim Jennie's hand to Lis And Lis hugged Mr Kim..Mr kim tapping Lis back while saying something to Lis..

"Don't worry Dad..I will!" Lis answered..Then broke the hug..

Lis take Jennie's hand and intertwined with his hand then they walked infront,Sat on the chair just infront of the priest..

"Welcome family and friends,We have gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Jennie and Lisander...This is not the beginning of a new relationship but an acknowledgement of the next chapter in their lives together..Today, they will affirm this bond formally and publicly.." The priest said..

The wedding ceremony proceed....The priest said a plenty of words..Until it comes to Declaration of Intent we're Jennie and Lis will say their I Do's..

The priest asked jennie first..

"I Do!" Jennie answered..

The priest asked Lisander Next and Lisander didn't immediately answered,so the priest repeated the question..Lis is just looking at Jennie..Jennie suddenly felt nervous and wanted to cry when Lis is not responding..She was about to breakdown but Lis smiled and hold the microphone..

"I Do!" Lis answered..

Everyone sighed in relief..Jennie is crying..

"I thought you already changed your mind Lili.." jennie said as her tears fall down on her cheeks..

"I'll never say No to you Babe..I'm just lost by how beautiful you are babe.. I'm sorry for making you cry.." Lis replied then wipe Jennie's tears away..

"Lisander..You almost give us heart attacked!! Don't do this again!" Rosé said loudly.. scolding Lis like her own son..

"Of course Rosé..I can only marry once.. I'm sorry for almost giving you guys heart attacked.. It's my bride's fault for being so beautiful.." Lis replied..

"But you always messed up her beauty when you stay silent to the most important question! Yah! Lisayah..I almost run infront and smacked your head!" Rosé answered..