Tossing the heads asside, he made many of the demons flinch the at murderous aura he displayed, even though he had a carefree smirk that it would say otherwise.

Ashley on the other hand, kept a stoic expression, keeping a clear mind all the while keeping powerful aura. Distracting everyone of the dead bodies left in her trail, be it demons or Grimm, they all tasted the bite of her blade.

 Distracting everyone of the dead bodies left in her trail, be it demons or Grimm, they all tasted the bite of her blade

Ashley: "At last a worthy challange, i was getting bored of the little ones.", she stated as she swinged her blade to the ground cleaning it of some blood.

Duncan: "Man, been a while since i saw one of them.", he whistled while eyeing the Titan.

Duncan saw the depressed state of the group, he couldn't blame them, it is a Titan they are facing after all.

Ashley aproached the group, only to see that some of them are missing, especially Blake, she took notice of her being absent quite a lot lately.

Duncan simply patted Ruby on the head.

Duncan: "Ruby... take the others and go, help evacuate, Ash and i got this.", he gave Ruby a reasuring smile.

Duncan turned heel and joined Ashley, they started to walk towards the Titan who seemed cautious of them.

Ruby: "...how?"

Duncan: "How what?", he glanced back at Ruby.

Ruby: "How can you look at that and not be afraid?!"

Duncan: "What's the sense in desperation? We embrace the friction, it will make our fire burn stronger!"

Suddenly the Titan made a move, raising his arm high in the air, he went and tried to grab Atlas, but Duncan took out his revolvers, SIN and VIRTUE, shooting some bullets made of holy fire, the Titan stepped back a little feelling pain seering through it's palm, albeit the bullets wouldn't have hurt him if they were normal.

Duncan: "One last thing! This is for you too Jaune! So pay attention! A leader's job is not just having fire on your feet, it's the fire underneath!"

Ruby tilted her head a little, being more confused by Duncan's words, Jaune was a little happy that it wasn't the only one.

Ruby: "Wait! What does that mean?"

Duncan: "Rubes, can't give you all the answers, you have to learn it yourself, otherwise it's pointless. Now, get to work!"

Still a little confused, Ruby nodded, followed by the others, they went ahead to get rid of the remaining Grimm.

Ashley: "About time, now... and where do you think you are going?", she raised an eyebrow as she stopped Duncan with her sheathed katana.

Duncan: "To beat the Titan?", he was unsure of what answer to give.

Ashley: "Keep dreaming bonehead, he is mine.", she started walk towards the Titan.