forty five// epilogue

Chapter 45: forty fifth chapter

"Would you take him as a husband." The priest ordered. Both looked at each other, with utter excitement. Both were excited to spend their life forever, with each other.

"Of course!" Sunoo replied. Even Ni-ki said yes. A rush of chaos and hyperactivity passed through Sunoo hearing another yes from his other one. They're officially together, connected as a team, glued up together by something called love.

"You two are officially husbands. You may kiss now." The priest declared, causing the crowd filled with cheers. Heeseung laughed because his instincts were right about them ending up with each other. Their friends were all specially happy since they wished them to be together like always.

Two lips were streamed, gracefully against each other. Love as it's purpose, and trust as it's constancy.  The people awed at how two people can run through the hardest of life just to find each other in each other's embraces.

This day never ever imagined to happen that quick. The day where the relationship takes another step, at its highest one. But never to forget, everything needed an improvement and nothing was perfect and best.

Every road had a problem, so did Sunoo's and Ni-ki's. They were overcome as obstacles one has the potential to face the hurdle of. They still had those small fights every couple expected to have, but that helped their bond to grow stronger till the right time of getting wedded.

Jungwon proposed to Jay, who had also accepted. Both of them were fiancés, about to get married due some months. The others were glad for them too. A lot of merriment will be involved thanks to getting married.

July twenty sixth, something to be marked special. The day they both Sunoo and Ni-ki had legal rights to do things together. To explore more and connect as one.

Right after lunch was held, both of them were greeted by their other relatives. Congratulations were cheered just like how their love was celebrated through this marriage.

Sunoo was already fatigued by the tiresome process of this event. He wished for this to take place immediately and find home in his soulmate.

"Sunoo I love you and I hope you're okay." Ni-ki whispered to him in the meantime, noticing the droopiness of his eyes.

"I love you too. I know I will have to bear this for a certain few hours but it's completely okay." Sunoo pecked him on his forehead, reassuring that it's fine.Ni-ki held his hand, as a lookout for his newly wed husband.

"You know what. I'll always treat you the best one could ever take a person as." Sunoo said to Ni-ki midway while they had to take pictures with their guests.

Ni-ki smiled, unable to talk. He cooed Sunoo's cheeks and felt pleased over the sight of his lover. "Why did god give me such a cute hubby." His thoughts started to ascend.

"Ni-ki!" Sunoo gently smacked him, who was busy daydreaming when some guests had arrived.

"Good afternoon, may I know who you are?" Sunoo nicely asked two five year olds, one boy while one girl and a fourteen year old boy.

"Joonyoung's little brother Jaehoon. The two of them are his children, you could derive." Jaehoon smiled.

Sunoo smiled even more, looking at the resemblance between them all. "Aw you remind me of him. Such great memories were flashed because of that." Sunoo said. This concerned Ni-ki because he knew his ex was one of his traumas and something both wanted to get rid of, to improve their lives.

They all took a picture together as  Jaehoon further continued by saying, "Joonyoung wishes you best of luck from his side. He's happy for you."

Ni-ki peered at Sunoo, who said, "I wish he's doing good too. There's nothing much that can happen between me and him, so I hope things are all clear between the two of us."

He was proud of that answer,he knew that he was the one who currently won his heart. He knew that the past was past which had already taken place, could not be changed.

He finally had a certain response to what Sunoo said regarding treating him the best.

"In the end, I will always make sure to treat you better...not just than Joonyoung, but better compared to anybody else."

——————

End of the epilogue! Yay!

This book finally reached at an end
I'm so thankful for the views and votes yall put it all on
It rlly means a lot

Now the story is finally finished
I'm proud of myself for involving my sweat, hard work and a lot of efforts💞💞 

This book had a lot of obstacles and troubles in writing
Like for eg: during January and February I could only update them all with chapter 25-29.
I was very much free that time but u can say I had other problems that time

Thanks for reading anyways
Hope to see you soon in my next book😏

Thanks for reading anyways Hope to see you soon in my next book😏

Vote that when I publish aswell 😃😃😃🙏🙏‼️

Finally this book is completed at an end.🎉🎉🎉

Start date: 22-11-2021
End date: 28-04-2022