thirty one.

Chapter 31: Thirty first kiss

"Ah Jungwon, I never knew you were dating my son!" Jays mother exclaimed. She came to him and gently hugged him.

Jungwon smiled back to her and he sweated a little. Jay patted on his head as his boyfriend broke the hug. They interlocked their hands and went upstairs.

Jay opened the door as Jungwon saw his room, he always found it magnificent. He knew Jay was a rich man and he has visited multiple times there just because of Heeseung and Jay being best friends . Now that Heeseung has moved for college, it's just him.

 Now that Heeseung has moved for college, it's just him

"This room gives me memories." Jungwon smiled. Jay shots a smile back at him. "Memories to the start of our friendship. They were so awesome man." Jay said.

Flashback

1.5 years ago

"Alright Jungwon. You're staying at Jay's house because we are going to Incheon for Heeseung's competition. Since you have exams you're staying here. We can't leave you alone."  Jungwon's mother said.He groaned in frustration and later sighed.

"I wanted to have a vacation outside but it's fine. As long as it's Jay I'm all set to go!" He said. Heeseung smirked, which made Jungwon blush hard. "As if Jungwon doesn't have the biggest crush on Jay. I've to tell him someday" he said and chuckled.

His parents eyes went focused on Jungwon who flushed. He hid his face and bent down a little. "Jungwon it's okay to like someone you know. As long as you aren't sleeping with him or running away. Anyways we accept you having a crush on him because he's Heeseung's friend and he's a cool guy."his father.

"Really? Yay! But I don't know if I have a crush on him. Atleast not a huge one." He shot up a response.

Some hours later

He arrived at Jay's and he got greetings from Jay's parents. Jay smiles at the younger asking him to come inside.

"Jungwon~ it's nice to see you here again! So you're sleeping over here right?" He asked. Jungwon nodded in silence.He kept looking down wondering what to say to his crush.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked. Jay answered, "Want to get to know each other more? Actually give me your number I can text you." Jungwon agreed.

"Have you ever dated." Jay asked. Jungwon shook his head and denied. "Have you...ever?" Jungwon stuttered. Jay also shook his head.

"Jay ugh! He's so pretty why do I have to resist him!" He mentally groaned in his voices.

"Have you ever crushed?" Jungwon asked and blushed. He fidgeted with his fingers and looked below. Jay didn't notice it up to his relief. "Yes. I have." Jungwon thought it was normal to have a crush on people.