twenty four.

Chapter 24: twenty fourth sparkle

It was morning as the two woke up in the same bed, inches apart and tosses turned.

Sunoo moved towards to notice Ni-ki scrolling on his phone.He was surfing the net while lying down. "Oh where's my phone? Damn let me go check my bag." Sunoo said as he sighed.

Ni-ki turned and looked at Sunoo who was leaving the bed. He got up to the sitting position and soon got out of the bed just to follow Sunoo.

He saw him at the hall, getting his phone and checking all the unreads texts he has received
"Sunoo? What are you doing and why?"he asked. "Now drunk? Little kid, I couldn't handle you yesterday and check up on your alcohol tolerance." Sunoo informed as he shrugged.

Ni-ki looked around, then put his finger on his chin to only think more. Sunoo took his phone and showed the text he wrote back then. Ni-ki got flustered and hid his face with his hand.

"Regret it? Or still with that sorry feeling of yours?" Sunoo asked coldly.

"Ah shit I can explain about that-" Ni-ki stopped. He faintly recollected some things.

"Oh wait? Yesterday I was drunk wasn't I?i took that as an apple juice and drank it but I didn't know it was alcohol!" He came into realisation.

"Aha! And I had to handle all that flirty behaviour of yours, and just go through the emotional load of you apologising to me!" The elder exclaimed.

"Sunoo im sorry that was all truth which was said by me. You don't deserve this at all, you really don't.I'm taking back what I've said for you. I should've had been considerate and understanding by your side too but I failed. It's up to you if you don't want to forgive me! Ugh I ruined lot of things between us." Ni-ki said as he groaned then sighed.

"Just forget it and give me some clothes." Sunoo said. "Sunoo...what's up with you? Why so blunt."  He asked due to his observance."Ni-ki, things don't come back the way they are. Even if you tried apologising I just couldn't accept it. I thought about what made you mad at me day by day. I appreciated every little efforts which was produced by you but, I don't feel the way I think of you anymore. Ni-ki, give me time to think about your apology."  Sunoo told it out.

"I'd love to give you all my time Sunoo. Please rethink of it." The younger replied. "Now we can go to Jungwon's, Jay is over there." He spoke. The latter nodded.

*timeskip*

A creaking sound made by the entrance door was heard as two other people entered with food. "Jungwonie! I'm home." Sunoo said.No response. Sunoo went into his room just to see his best friends cuddling each other while peacefully sleeping.

"JUNGWON WHAT IS JAY DOING HERE?!" He screamt on top his lungs pointing at them just to find the cuddling couple wake up due to shock.

He then took his phone and took a picture of two widening their eyes while hugging each other in bed.

"Sunoo I am searching for you for the past few mins and I- JAY AND JUNGWON WHAT?!" Ni-ki screeched.

"Ni-ki?! You, are you and Sunoo back together." Jungwon sprung out of the bed just to jump on it with extreme excitement.

"Jungwonie stop jumping on the bed I will kiss you and give you those love bites-oww why did you smack me!" Jay was teasing but got gently punched by Jungwon on his shoulders. Jungwon was flustered, bright red at the word 'love bites' which was mentioned by his significant other.

Sunoo fake gagged and scoffed. "Sunoo! You're ruining a cute moment!" Ni-ki told. "Please Jay don't give my Jungwonie hickeys atleast he's too young for that.." He rolled his eyes.

"So are you and Sunoo ok?" Jungwon asked who was in desperate need of an answer.

"No we aren't." Ni-ki mumbled. Jungwon understood, "Oh I get it. Give Sunoo time thats what he really needs." The youngest just nods in silence, listening to what he said.

"Well, besides that. We all forgot it was Christmas! Merry Christmas!!" Jay exclaimed. The others wished as well.

*timeskip*

It was nighttime and Sunoo was at the breezy cliff side. "Should I forgive or not?" He thought. "Ni-ki has always been a good one, but I wonder if I even have burdened him. He's my first choice yet, yet he hurted me at an extent of ovethinking. I was already hurt before."

"I miss Ni-ki and I want to be back with him. Ugh but at the same time I'm too hurt too, I'd be way toxic." He still thought.

"Oh wait Sunoo, what an amazing rezendevous, nice to see you again" a man said as Sunoo shivered.

———-
End of chapter 24
^^