thirty seven.

Chapter 37: thirty seventh lesson

"Ddeonu can you tell me how many wishes we've fulfilled until now." Sound waves from a phone entered Sunoo's ears.

"Let me see." He said. He flipped some pages of his diary in scavenge of highlighting the things they did.

Wishes to grant
1. Rooftop date with him<3
2. Coffee date with him<3
3. Making out with him <3
4.Watch movies with him<3
5. Fall asleep with him<3
6. Cuddle with him <3
7. Go to the amusement park with him <3
8. Watch concerts with him <3
9. Stargazing with him<3
10. Watch sunset in a beach with him <3
(11: tell him the secret)

"For now we are only done with four of them. We can do most of them by today." Sunoo reported it to him. "How about we go to the beach today and watch the sunsets followed by watching movies continued by stargazing and finally cuddling and making out with you? How does this sound?" Ni-ki suggested.

"I have a few amendments. I can take you to my old house which is right besides the beach. We can watch movies first, then watch the sunsets. A short while after that, we can visit a suitable place for stargazing. We could even try making out, sounds cool. I'll tell you the eleventh wish during the time we spend as well.At last we can cuddle and fall asleep." Sunoo adviced while Ni-ki listened detail by detail.

"Can you suggest the time we could meet?" Ni-ki questioned over the call.

"Three pm,muchangpo beach. There is a White House besides the beach, thats my old house." Sunoo guided.

Treat you better

When Ni-ki was gorging lunch along with his sister Konon, he made up his mind to tell her about what was happening between him and Sunoo.

"Konon noona?" Ni-ki tried to approach. She did not utter a word, chewing.

"Konon noona you deaf bitch!" He exclaimed it to repeat it to her so that she realises.

"Ni-ki you fucking fucker. The audacity to call me a bitch.What do you want to say?" She groaned.

"Im dating." He muttered. Konon spat the food she was chewing and coughed hard.

"Say what." She glared at him.

"I'm dating" Ni-ki repeated it to his chuckle. Konon took a deep breath before she lectured him.

"NI-KI WHO THE HELL ARE YOU DATING?!WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME BEFORE REGARDING THIS DECISION YOU MADE?!LEAVE  THAT, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU LIKED SOMEONE?!FOR HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW THEM?HOW DID U START DATING?!" she raged at him. Ni-ki sighed then pouted in annoyance.

"I'm dating Sunoo. That guy who you ship me with. I did not tell anybody because I wanted some things to stay private and confirmed. As I'm going to the beach house today, I've decided to tell it out to you. I go on dates with Sunoo. I knew Sunoo since few years. I started dating him since a three weeks." Ni-ki elaborated his answer to reassure Konon he is not in trouble.

"Ah that Kim Sunoo guy." Konon said. "He's the sweetest likeable guy after knowing him from you. You're good to go then." She smiled.

"Mf cooled down quickly." Ni-ki rolled his eyes and thought that.

"He doesn't know I like him. Nor he likes me back. He had wishes of going on particular dates which made me have the urge to fulfil them. I said that let's consider us dating because no one else will be able to fulfil them so he agreed and did not mind." He further explained the whole story.

Konon kicked his leg and angered back at  him, saying, "Yah! You jerk! This is so complicated between you and Sunoo. Can't you see how he likes you back. Whenever I see you two posting on your Instagram page, I see him enamoured by you. Maybe he is also too scared to confess? Just confess to him now, it'll improve things and let out your feelings. Since he's dating you, he wouldn't hate on you or leave you behind. As per me, confession makes one happy and confident about themselves."

"What?! You think Sunoo would like me back? Really?" Ni-ki questioned himself.

"Yes, of course he would! Why wouldn't he? If he did not then he wouldn't have had agreed first of all. He wouldn't enjoy it all if he didn't have feelings for you. He wouldn't have had approached you and said lovey dovey things to you if he did not like you back. Stop with your prejudices and muster the courage to tell him out. That's how it'll help." She advised him.

"So I'll confess, I guess. But I'm blaming you if he rejects me or starts hating on me!" He responded to the advice she gave.

"Great, now you keep going. You both enjoy having your sleepover. Make sure to not do anything immature or explicit." Konon smirked.

"Aish! Shut up. I'll make sure to make him mine by tonight." Ni-ki chuckled.

"That's what she sai-" Konon blurted out before  she stopped which made Ni-ki aggravated.

"Aight, time to go. Thank you for your advice I'll adhere to it." Ni-ki jogged to his doorstep before waving her a goodbye.

——————————
End of chapter 37

Ask me some questions
And make sure to vote!!