thirty.

chapter 30: thirtieth message

An hour passed and they reached the Starbucks reserve famille park. Both of them stepped foot outside the bus and entered the place. They took the lift and went to the second floor since there was a lounge there and then sat down besides each other on top of a cozy couch.

"Oh I think I just received a notification from Jay!" Ni-ki exclaimed. Sunoo nodded as the younger opened the message. He started texting him.

Jay

Ni-ki
U dumbass
Why did u chose to go to a cafe 40 km far away ?
The fact that I can see your live location

Stfu
My life my choice
But it was Sunoo 🙄

BRUHH
Also  look at this

I am doing a sleepover with him😎🥰

😏😏😏

Aight just tell Sunoo Jungwon won't be there Oke?

Sure. Noted.

What's with you and full stops?

Eh idk 😃

"What did he say" Sunoo asked as he observed Ni-ki put down his phone, guessing he ended the conversation.

"Jungwon is at Jay's overnight." Ni-ki answered.Sunoo groans in annoyance. "Couples suck." He rolls his eyes while saying that.Ni-ki shakes his head in denial. "Maybe cause you haven't had the perfect one." He stated facts. "That can be true but I got over him. I can be fine off without his presence too." He smiled. Ni-ki put his hand on his chin while he wondered. Then he asked, "If the right person found you, would u both do things like how Jay and Jungwon do? Yes right. Also, are u desperate to date someone? Be honest."  Sunoo blushed hard after hearing what he said, but it wasn't visible since he was masked.

He pondered for a while and responded, "Yeah, me and Joonyoung barely did anything in our relationship though it lasted a bit long. Joonyoung wanted to hide me and he was not responsible in the relationship. That's why the two of us never ever had a good relationship. It was mainly toxic. That's why sometimes I pretend to find couple stuff to be disgusting to me and all. I never ever did it with someone and honestly why would someone like such a depressed person like me? And about ur question asking me whether I'm desperate to date, yeah I'm desperate for someone to love me again for who I really am. I'm not searching for one but I want someone to love me healthily but not obsessively." He answered with vivid details.

Ni-ki hummed and nodded in silence. "Aight let's discuss about that later. Starting with the work."Sunoo gave a thumbs up.

A few hours passed as they felt tedious. They took a sip of their coffees and resumed working. Sunoo questioned Ni-ki by asking, "Hey Ni-ki, we're almost done right? Take my diary and read the notes I wrote. Is that the correct method to build stalls?"

Ni-ki mentally notes it as he grabs his personal diary and reads it. "Yeah it is correct. So we're done with this right? Food,games and antique stalls to be made in a method." he said.

Since Ni-ki had the diary in his hand, he got curious so he requested, "Mind if I read it?" . Sunoo gave a nod and answered, "Well it's an old diary so sure. There's nothing much there except for drawings and romantic stuff."

Ni-ki skimmed thru some pages and he saw a page where Sunoo had written a recount.

Dear diary,
Today was a complete different day. I escaped his abuses and harsh words. He was sent to detention apparently for slapping me yesterday.

This is making me wonder, if someone has witnessed the event. I'm so embarrassed if they had! I guess someone had because Joonyoung was snitched on. I miss some good things that happened with me and him in the first few months. It has been 9 months this relationship commenced. That's mainly because of how I'm sustainable at keeping things and being responsible. I don't even know what is going to happen between me and him now. At this point he's being abusive at an extent I just want to break up with him. But I still love him, in my eyes he was always the good Joonyoung and I was always the wrong one. My friends keep telling me that I'm not but yeah.

I hope you've heard my recount for today. I'm going to sign off since I've to hit the hay.

Kim Sunoo.

Ni-ki let out a little chuckle as he thought, "Oh it was me who snitched. Sunoo really was at the next level of wondering. I had a crush on him back then. I really was interested in him.Thankfulky I saved him."

Sunoo noticed the laugh and he questioned what made him laugh. The younger answered that it was one of his drawings which he found cute, as an excuse.

Ni-ki flipped pages again and read a list which he found adorable.

Wishes to grant
1. Rooftop date with him<3
2. Coffee date with him<3
3. Making out with him <3
4.Watch movies with him<3
5. Fall asleep with him<3
6. Cuddle with him <3
7. Go to the amusement park with him <3
8. Watch concerts with him <3
9. Stargazing with him<3
10. Watch sunset in a beach with him <3

Ni-ki awed at the list he made and mentally questioned himself who the guy would've been. He decided to ask Sunoo by showing the list he jotted down to him, which make him cover his face and flush. Ni-ki then asked who was the guy he wanted to do these things with. Sunoo mentioned that it was no other than Joonyoung when they first started dating.

Ni-ki took his phone out and clicked the photo of the page which had the list.Sunoo asked in curiosity, "why would you do that?"

"I'm granting your wishes I don't care whatever happens next I'm going to fulfil them."

And that got Sunoo into uttermost shock.

————————

End of chapter 30.