eight.

Chapter 8: the eighth walk

Sunoo and Jungwon were right outside school. They were both waiting for Jay to come.

Sunoo hears footsteps, assuming it's Jay. No, his prediction was wrong. Another tall figure came and wrapped his arms around the older shoulder. Jungwon awed, and smirked and gave a killer smile,looking at the guy who was behind him. Sunoo felt creeped out so he turned behind and flinched. It turned out to be Ni-ki.

Sunoo blushed, and Ni-ki smiled. "Hi Nishi- I mean Ni-ki." Sunoo said. Ni-ki ruffled through his hair and said, "Hey Sunoo. I'm joining, not a burden right?" Ni-ki asked. Sunoo shook his head while Jungwon said, "No no! Your welcome here, we're just waiting for Jay hyung." Ni-ki smiled back at him.

Jay came towards them and said with pride, "The amazing Jay is there!" "Amazing at being annoying." Ni-ki rolled his eyes. Sunoo and Jungwon chuckled while Jay wondered why Ni-ki was there, oh right-him and Sunoo are friends. "Oh Ni-ki! You sassy brat come here." Jay exclaimed, while widening his arms so that he gets to hug the younger.

He said,"Go hug your boyfriend first, he deserves it!!"Ni-ki dragged Jungwon and pushed him towards his arms. Jungwon was currently in Jays arms. Sunoo and Ni-ki couldn't stop laughing, at how flustered he was.

Jay was surprised but since it was his boyfriend hugging him, he accepted it and hugged him back. He also kissed him deeply on his dimple. Jungwon flinched once again and got a burning feeling of rush going through his whole body, specially his cheeks. They were pink all over. He then looked at the older, smiling at him. Jungwon was just so pink and awkward with being embarrassed.

Sunoo and Ni-ki looked at each other, and awed. They both chuckled, smiled, took pics and clapped.

After their hugging session, Ni-ki went in for a short hug with his favorite hyung. "I'm joining y'all okay? Jay,I swear to god if you do pda with Jungwon-" Ni-ki said. Sunoo bubbled out of laughter and there were the couple who were just flustered.

As time passed by, they walked. Sunoo and Jungwon were walking with their hands hooked while Jay and Ni-ki were walking besides them, feeling awkward.

"Jungwon is so precious, even Jay is so awed for him. But, I'm just afraid if he breaks his heart for...No Riki, see how hr is being a loving boyfriend  for Jungwon, like changing himself to satisfy him, he would never ever break it! He probably forgot, or moved on. Please,please don't break Jungwons heart please don't use him!" Ni-ki was overthinking until Sunoo put his hand on his shoulder, and asked, "You okay? You look like your creeping out Nishimura- sorry I mean Ni-ki."

Ni-ki let out a chuckle awkwardly and reassured, "Yes I'm okay! No need to worry about me you know, I was just tired Sunoo." Sunoo then nodded and continued walking. Jay and Jungwon were holding hands while Sunoo and Ni-ki kept on talking to each other.

"And...have you dated anybody else?" Ni-ki asked. "Nope, he was the only one. Now can you not ask me questions about him and I? It's traumatic and maybe I'll answer when I trust you fully." Sunoo smiled while requesting. Ni-ki nodded and hummed while saying,"Okay, as you wish."

Jay, out of the blue asked Ni-ki, "Ni-ki, how did you and Sunoo become two peas in a pod?" Sunoo looked at Ni-ki, who answered," I want to help him. I want to be close friends with him by helping him. Why? I just don't know.Sunoo is just someone who seems like he's broken, I saw that since the first day. I wanna not see the broken version of Sunoo and rather change him into a happier person. I guess things have already happened fast that Sunoo is happy around me you and jungwon. I guess he moved on, he's happier when he's with the three of us."

"Ni-ki, I still haven't moved on you know? I still haunt and think about him sometimes. Well it happens less thanks to just you Ni-ki." Sunoo ellaborated with a smiley face. They reached Jungwon's and Sunoo's flat first,to bid their  goodbyes.

 They reached Jungwon's and Sunoo's flat first,to bid their  goodbyes

Ni-ki's jaw was dropped looking at the house."Even Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung are filthy rich!" he exclaimed.

Sunoo awkwardly laughed and said, "Jungwon's actually. Him and I live together, well his family is out of Korea while his brother lives in Daegu. Don't ask why I live with him okay?" Sunoo informed.

Ni-ki nodded and looked at Jay with his puppy eyes. "Ni-ki, I ain't adopting you child. You can live with your Sunoo." Jay winked and chuckled. "What do you mean 'my Sunoo' Stop emphasising on that!" Ni-ki grunted in a flustered tone.

"You know, we can actually try." Sunoo eye smiled and smirked. Ni-ki avoided eye contact while sweating and biting his lips. Jungwon had his mouth covered by his hand while laughing like he has never .

"Hey!! Don't do this to me you two." Ni-ki sighed and ran away from their house, waving them.

"This kid." Jay chuckled and facepalmed. "I'll also keep going, bye wonnie and sunny." Jay walked towards his house, leaving them as well.

Sunoo pulled a disgusted face and said,"What's with the name Sunny." And then he sighed, going inside. Jungwon followed the older and kept his door shut.

———-

End of chapter 8.Hello,Remi is back!!

I made a Spotify playlist on my book, check it out.⬇️

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7ipQLORKayITKdGmjNPpeQ?si=w792vujITx-YjgaPnuhpfA