four.

Chapter 4: the fourth hour

Ni-ki was baffled and muddled up at seeing Sunoo's text right after he wakes up. He smiles at what he wrote to him, but the time he sent was four am in the morning, made him wonder what was up with Sunoo.

Ddeonukim

Hi!

Nishimura I really hope to meet ya~

I enjoyed our call tbh-

im looking forward to talk to you!

(Seen)

He kept on smiling at his phone, liking the messages sent by him. His sister Konon, entered his room to hurry him up so that he goes to school early,then raised an eyebrow. "Ayo Riki why are you smiling?"Konon sees him smile, she notices that someone made him happy on the text so she said that.

"Sis! I'm smiling on my friend's text okay!" Ni-ki blushed and got annoyed.

Konon smirked as she went towards him, then she patted him. "Aww my piggy  is in love huh~" she teased.

"Shut up you idiot! I'm not in love- I just knew this one guy I wanted to help him get through his breakup." Ni-ki explained while rolling his eyes and sighing out of frustration.

"Just be careful okay? He might be a traitor since you just met him." The elder warned.

"Konon! For once stop being paranoid." Ni-ki groaned and exclaimed out of frustration.

"My little brother, keep yourself warned okay? Don't want to see you hurt, after that heartbreak you went through." Konon ensured that she was clear, worried and polite.

"Okay fine noona, I won't trust him for now." Ni-ki sighed in defeat.

Treat you better

Sunoo stepped out of the house with his best friend, Jungwon. He stood there, waiting for his other best friend Jay to walk with them along.

Jay entered the bus stand and Sunoo ran to him to engulf him a hug. They both hugged tight and eye smiles crept on their faces. "I wonder how do they bicker yesterday then huh today." Jungwon sighed. He frowned because his own significant other and himself didn't have much contact physically and their chemistry wasn't as strong as the other couples.

Sunoo goes to Jungwon and looks at Jay, he then screeches, "Yah! Go hug or kiss each other, aren't y'all boyfriends. Also Jungwon frowned so he's probably wanting your love! Give it to him you angry bird!".Jays cheeks were flushed pink. He hid that with his long hands and went towards Jungwon. The younger looked at jay, with desperate feeling.

"You know,  we just got into a relationship and it's fine if-" Jungwon got interrupted by Jay giving him a peck on the lips. Jungwon widened his eyes, his heart started to beat compared to his craziness for Jay's love. His best friend was smiling and clapping. Sunoo was just proud of Jay, that he had courage to shower Jungwon with his love. Jay after that peck just turned around, lowering himself down and covering his flushed face with his hands.

"Jay, I just said it's okay if you didn't want to-" Jungwon said and again got interrupted by Jay saying, "Wonie, just take my kiss as a token of my love to you okay? Won I love you, we can be physical. I'm sorry if I was a bit hesitant, it's just that our labels as lovers has just entered like a week ago. We both need time to get adjusted to this relationship title okay? I will try my best to make this relationship work out till the end." Jay smiled and patted on Jungwons head, earning a blush on his cheeks. "Jay!!You're going to kill me with your love and words." Jungwon got flustered and there was Sunoo giggling and bursting with laughter.

"Okay you two lovebirds, let's keep going to our school!" Sunoo adresses it while bubbling.

"Screw you baka! Jay you idiot, u make my heart flutter ." Jungwon rolled his eyes and made that angry face. Jay pulled his cheeks and rubbed his nose against his boyfriends. Jungwon widened his eyes and shivered.

"Won we should do this often." He says this while smirking. Jungwons blush levels went even higher and jay could literally sense his heart beating. There was Sunoo on the side smiling, clapping, cheering and taking pictures.

"Okay now let's go baby! We'll leave this Sunoo alone!" Jay hooked his arm with Jungwons and walked. Sunoo showed an annoyed face, and ran to catch up with them.

"I wonder since when I haven't laughed! Woah- it has been a long time. I wish this doesn't happen to me anymore." There was Sunoo thinking about this with a blank face.

——-

End of chapter 4

Updates schedule

Immediately after I finish typing the chapter- will make sure to complete atleast two chapters a week and at the most six chapters a week. The update schedule tolls on my free time and relys on the decisions I make. As of now I have a large sum of homework to deal with, added with my examinations. I want to end this book latest by January or February.

Also if you have any suggestions or ideas for this story, you can drop it here.

Thanks

...