forty one.

Chapter 41: forty first reunion

"Bruh. Since when did you have a twelfth wish, didn't we complete them all and broke up? You don't like me back so." Ni-ki said blankly.

"I do have a twelfth wish now! We did not break up, did we? You said you would fulfil them, right?" Sunoo came up with a comeback.

"Agh! After that you have none, right?" Ni-ki groaned.

"Nope. We're dating so we're supposed to be forever. So let's grant it right now!" Sunoo exclaimed. Ni-ki faintly smiled, blushing at the younger.

"Sunshine Sunoo is making me fall more.It really feels good to change someone into a better version of themselves." His thoughts rendered.

"Aight. Just because you're being positive, I'll agree to this." Ni-ki slowly started to open up.

"Yayy!" Sunoo frolicked. He pecked Ni-ki on the cheeks and skipped along with him.

"So this is what your wish is? Walking together?" Ni-ki silently questioned.

"Yes. You're correct!" His guesses came right.

"Ah. What a pleasure to hear that." His boyfriend said, patting the short one's head continuously.

They soon held hands and walked more until they reached Sunoo's house. "Wait I have something to give to you, I wanted to give it to you since our amusement park day but I did not have the courage to do so." Sunoo told.

He got that envelope after a long search inside his home. He gave it out to him and pleaded him to read later. There was also a lolipop stuck on the envelope. Ni-ki was tempted by that,so he grabbed it and sucked it.

"Thanks for the lolipop. Being honest but you should've had given this to me on during that amusement park date tch. Hate you for saying all that shit.You don't even consider me or like me back." Ni-ki fake gagged.

"Well you suck for not realising. Anyways I'm sorry if I had that reaction. I was pretty much surprised. I really want all my friends to open up to me." Sunoo answered back.

"You can't expect me to confess like that, it needs a lot of courage and preparation." Ni-ki fought back.

"You knew I wouldn't leave you and I'd always be with you, still. Anyways it's understandable." Sunoo sighed as they were continuing to reach till Ni-ki's habitat, which was their destination.

"Why did you like me?" Sunoo asked because he was muddled and dumbfounded knowing this.

"You were pretty much in need of positive vibes. Plus seeing your cuteness is just enough." Ni-ki flushed and hit Sunoo on the shoulder.

"Oww! Why hit me?" Sunoo bleated. "Worth it." Ni-ki had a shrewd smile.

"Oh we reached the our final destination, your house! Make sure to read the letter." Sunoo pushed him towards his house.

"Idiot! First meet my sister. She desperately wants to talk to you!" Ni-ki kicked him on his ankle.

"Okay okay! You don't need to hit me. Stop with that coldness, I've legit seen you saying you have feelings for me. Stop with that act and admit it!" Sunoo scolded.Ni-ki's redness level escalated so quickly that he confessed it out.

"Yes Kim Sunoo. You're the guy who I have feelings for. I'm so in love with you since a long time! Sometimes all in my mind you're revolving around it!Cant you realise it at times?! Every time I see you, my face lights up in an instant. Can't you ever like me back? All the efforts I worked it out for you went well into waste, you didn't even consider them efforts what do you mean admit it, now it's so obvious!" Ni-ki loudly shouted at Sunoo, causing Konon to come out and cover her mouth.

"Ni-ki! He likes you back. Sometimes people don't always express love through words and you need to understand!" Konon aggravated at him.

Sunoo stopped dead on his tracks. He was perplexed and vexed at the same time. He was so shocked at the fact that Konon defended him.

"Ni-ki, i guess it's time already." Sunoo said calmly.

"For what?" He asked in panic.

"Nishimura Riki, I like you back. No, I love you. Like I legit love you with all my heart, soul and body." Sunoo confessed.

Ni-ki was frozen, all blinking. He believed it at first but his anxiety and panicking lead him to having prejudices. His sister was cheering, recording video and taking pics.

"Since w-when...?" He asked with extreme nervousness.

"Before I guess. I just don't know." Sunoo noted this to him.

"Um. So uh. I'm sorry I guess. It was my fault for distancing myself with you." Ni-ki scratched the back of his head.

"I don't care about that. I just want you right now." Sunoo huffed and crossed his arms, looking away.

"I want you too...Sunoo." Ni-ki was so random. He peered at Konon again, who was laughing out loudly.

"Konon you bitch get back in." Ni-ki gave a death stare which made her bubble even more. But she listened and went to her house.

"So what now?" Sunoo asked."I guess,becoming official?" Ni-ki responded. "Are you sure?" Sunoo doubted. "Yeah, I mean we both like each other back so." Ni-ki clarified which lead to nodding of Sunoo. "Okay then is it all official?"The younger questioned. It was awkward between the two blushing boys.

"I guess you can say we're officially dating now."

———

End of chapter 41.
I'm spoiling my lovely readers so much with updating five chapters😘😘😘