twelve.

Chapter 12: his twelfth reverie

"Joonyoung? Joonyoung are you listening?! You were the one who-" Sunoo, filled with tears tried to convince.

"Shut up! I said no talking or socialising right? You're mine, and only mine! You belong to me." The guy screeched.

"Yes we both do love each other! But you just have to let me be." Sunoo cried.

Joonyoung went towards him, and slapped him, causing Sunoo to cry even more.

"Repeat what I said." Joonyoung mumbled.

"I won't socialise with anybody, I am only yours." Sunoo wiped his tears and went home.

The next day, Joonyoung stumbled upon getting a detention and that brung perplex upon Sunoo's notice. One girl, named Kim Dayeon went to him to pat on his back. She smiles at him. Sunoo was baffled, so he asked, "Why did Joonyoung get a detention?"

"Someone recorded him abusing you, and reported it to the teacher. If he abuses you then please tell it to us." She told him in a worriedly tone.

"Please let me avoid him for once." Sunoo bursted into tears and continued telling, "Please save me from him."

Dayeon looked at him, calming him down by rubbing his back. She soon went to her homerooom.
Joonyoung came to Sunoo, who then shivered. He thumped the floor and walked ragingly towards him. He soon slapped his cheek-

And Sunoo gets up from his reverie, sighing in relief. He slowly caresses his eye which teared up due to the stress and trauma caused.

It was four at night, again. He wanted some comfort, care and love. He made up his mind to text Ni-ki again.

Ddeonukim

Idk why

but I miss you

:DDD

Its day 3 and we're already that close-

*timeskip*

Ni-ki stopped rolling into his dreams as he grabs his phone to check any unread text messages. He jolted from his bed when he saw Sunoo's messages. He likes it and leaves it on seen again as he dresses up and leaves the school.

Twenty minutes prior the class, the younger was the first one to enter, so he sat on the back bench again. Soon as the class was peopled, his sun entered.

Sunoo sat beside him once again, as he grinningly waved at the latter. "Why do you keep texting me at four am in the morning? Please get some sleep for yourself." Ni-ki worriedly pointed at him.
Sunoo sighed and explained, "Well, I've been sleep deprived since i crushed on my ex. Ever since that, I've had an irregular sleep schedule. It's fine as long as I am still healthy."

Ni-ki put his hand around his shoulder and looked at him with extreme concern, "listen to calm music before you go to bed. Stop thinking about the bad things and just think about- me okay?" He blushed while saying this. Sunoo looks at him and nods.

*timeskip*

If was lunch break as Ni-ki wanted to meet his favourite friend, Jay. He stumbled upon a dainty girl, who had big eyes with dyed blue hair.

Kang Mira, to be precise. His dear friend but seemed effete to him. He asked her, "Where's Jay? I've got to meet him for once!" She scoffed and said, "Oh yeah. You love him don't you? Yeah he's just busy with his own boyfriend too you know. Give them space for relationship." Ni-ki tried not to scream as he said, "I don't love him. It was just a small crush. I just want to spend time with my best friend! Also, I'm happy for Jay. That he's dating such an awesome and caring person like Jungwon." After he said that, he left her dumbfounded.

When Ni-ki reaches the staircase, where Jay and Jungwon often hang out, he found a worried Jungwon. He was palpitating.

Ni-ki ran up to Jungwon and put his arm around his shoulder, to assure that everything is okay.

"Jungwon. Why are you panicking did Jay do something?! Tell me I will beat him up if he does." Ni-ki said.

"He's nowhere to be found..." he mumbled.

Ni-ki rubbed his back as he comforted.

"I don't know where he is either. I was supposed to have lunch with him today it seems like." Ni-ki said. Jungwon nodded.

They sat besides each other as the two of then began to eat. Ni-ki saw some instability in the movements made by Jungwon. "This is how love causes trouble,see Ni-ki you better be aware of your crush's feelings towards you as well." He thought.

The lunch break was about to end as the two were about to join their respective classes, spotted Sunoo looking at Jay. He held his arm nodding. Ni-ki and Jungwon sprinted towards them.

"Jay!!" Jungwon exclaimed. Jay flinched, making Jungwon feel suspicious.
"Where were you!?" He asked.

Jay scratched his head behind, "I was with Sunoo, sorry Won. My phones battery was drained so I couldn't inform."

Ni-ki thought,"But didn't my message get delivered."

Jungwon nodded. He held his boyfriends hand. Jay smiled, but Ni-ki couldn't see the genuineness in that smile, since it was a forced smile.

Sunoo on the side, walked to Jungwon and waved him. "Sorry Jungwon.If you're jealous then don't be. He wanted to talk to me about something. Like last year I was kid classmate the whole time so last year things." He apologised.

"No no, no need to apologise but please inform the both of us before handed." Jungwon shoved a smile before he walked away back to his class.

Jay was about to walk away but before that he bidded,"Bye y'all as well. Bye Sunoo, Bye Ni-ki have fun kiss-" but he got cut by Ni-ki screeching, "Shut up! I just met him 3 days ago. Anyways bye!"

Sunoo and Ni-ki walked towards the same path, since they were in the same class. They both were awkwardly ignoring each other until Sunoo said, "Ni-ki. Is it fine if I tell you what Jay really said. Promise me you won't tell it to Jungwon." Ni-ki widened his eyes while nodding his head.

" Mira proposed to Jay."

—-
End of chapter 12
Sheesh, before you guys come at me for not updating for 8 days. Just to tell you, i have my tests going on. They were back to back, i couldn't invest thirty minutes in studying.
My irl school has also started, so this makes the time lesser to update on my chapters.
Welp I know I should've utilised it writing but I was also active a lot on insta-
Thank you.