"Seems Shadow doesn't learn from his mistakes," he uttered to himself before he jumped toward the empty space, sensing the unseeable swinging arm in front of him. He grabbed onto it, mentally mapping Hanseong's body in the air before swinging his leg, making contact with his now visible body which fell onto the floor. His eyes darted to the shadow, and within a second, he tugged it off.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the foyer, Mina leaped away from a flying chain, hearing it clash against the wall. Another chain was sent to her by Bitna's mother, and she quickly rose her hand, activating her power and watching it stop in the air. Before she could do anything else, a pair of arms clasped around her body, limiting her movements until her eyes ceased to glow. A dark figure was behind her, one she recognized to be Mrs. Sato.

Bitna's mother cackled before hovering two chains into the air, ready to strike her. Letting out a frustrated grunt, Mina's eyes began to glow once more and she held her palm in front of her own chest, sending a ball of energy through her body until it reached Mrs. Sato, pushing her away. She took this time to trip the woman onto her bottom, catching the chain mid-air and using it to pull Bitna's mother toward her. She tied the chain around as if it were a lasso, and hastily, she pulled off the shadows of the two women.

"Oh, Mina, dear," Mrs. Sato cried out when she fully regained her senses, seeing Mina above her.

"Mrs. Sato, Mrs. Song," she helped the two women up. "Please get somewhere safe."

A piercing scream fell out of Bitna's mother's mouth at the sight of something arising from behind Mina. She slowly turned around to see the spider villain, looking down at them with a malicious glare.

"I hate spiders!" the woman cried before Mrs. Sato pulled her away, and off they ran.

"Me too," Mina grumbled to herself before using her power to fly into the air, matching the spider's height. From there, she sent a ball of energy to the villain, watching her stumble back from the impact, her steps thunderous.

Suddenly, the spider was swept off of its legs, landing harshly on the marble floor of the foyer and making the house nearly shake. Mina looked over the railing, seeing Jungkook take off the shadow after pulling it down. He helped up the woman who transformed back into a human.

Mina was about to look up until she felt a sharp pain strike her arm, and she yelped out. Stood in front of her at the end of the balcony was Heejin, a grin on her lips. Mina hissed as she held her arm, previously hit by one of her lasers.

Jungkook made sure the woman exited safely, but within a second, he sensed a danger incoming, and he quickly moved his head. Darting past his ear was a long icicle that had found its place in the wall instead. He swiftly turned around, seeing his best friend standing a few feet away from him.

"Hyung," Jungkook spoke up, raising his hands in defense. "We don't have to do this."

Without another word, Jimin was sending another icicle toward his way, and Jungkook promptly flew up, landing back on the second-floor balcony, using the railing to help him steady himself. Jimin used his power to push himself off of the ground, leaving a trail of ice from his feet as he stepped onto the railing, balancing on it perfectly.

On the other side of the room was Mina, dodging the dozens of lasers sent by Heejin, an erratic pattern that she could barely keep up with. In a second she had to spare, Mina sent a ball of energy that sent Heejin onto her back, until she stood up quickly.

"Heejin, listen to me, this isn't you," Mina panted, out of breath from Heejin's deadly attempts.

"What do you mean?" Heejin tilted her head wickedly. "I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, trying to get rid of you."