Epilogue

All their friends had gathered in The Helmsley's mansion by Christmas Eve. Everyone brought their whole family along, so atleast 30 people were in that mansion before midnight. Shawn was the last to arrive with his family. Atleast they were just in time for dinner.

It is a Kliq tradition that they would all gather at one place each year for Christmas to celebrate together. This year was Hunter's turn to host and Hunter's Christmas parties are, according to Scott, the best parties ever.

It was Christmas morning and everyone had gathered at the front yard to play a game of water balloon dodgeball.

They were all divided into two teams,

The teams list are as:

Hunter
Stephanie
Ayla
Shawn
Rebecca
Cameron
Kev
Tristen
Taker
Michelle
Jesse 
Tracy (Jesse's wife)

Vs

Kid
Kid Junior (Kid's son)
Kaitlyn (Kid's daughter)
Scott
Cody
Kane
Arista (Kane's daughter)
Devan (Kane's daughter)
Crystal (Kane's wife)
Billy
Austin (Billy's youngest son)
Colten (Billy's eldest son)

Tamara stayed out since she wanted to take care of the children. She very well knew how the boys would play whenever they are together. She's been to loads of their Christmas parties.

However, after a little bribery, they managed to get Tamara into double duty, which is to be the referee. It wasn't actually needed, but they didn't want to leave her alone.

The two teams lined up in opposites, staring at their opponents with the serious faces which they were all expert in. 

"You're going down, boys" Hunter said.

"Huh, you wish, Hunter" Kid smirked.

Hunter, the captain of his team and Arista, the captain of her team threw rock, paper, scissors to decide who'd start first.

"Rock, paper, scissors- hey! You threw too soon!" Hunter exclaimed.

"No she didn't, you're just slow" Scott backed up.

"That's not fair, again, again" Hunter demanded.

"That's not fair, you're cheating" Kid argued.

"Okay, okay, let's just leave it to the referee" Stephanie said.

Tamara gave it a thought, nodding before turning to the others.

"Rematch, but this time, it's rock, paper, scissors, shoot" Tamara instructed.

"So its's rock, paper, scissors, shoot? Or rock, paper, scissors, shoot, then shoot?" Jesse asked.

Everyone turned to Jesse, giving him multiple expressions.

"Good Lord" Hunter shook his head, ignoring Jesse's question. 

Hunter and Arista turned to each other, getting ready for it.

"Don't worry, Arista. I'll take it easy on you" Hunter said, making everyone roll their eyes.

"Oh you don't have to, Uncle Hunter" Arista smirked. "But I promise I would" 

The others howled at the trash talk. 

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot" Tamara said and both captains shoot at the same time. Hunter shoots rock and Arista shoots paper, which means Arista won.

"Arista's team goes first" Tamara said.

"How's it that she goes? Why does paper wins against rock?" Hunter argued.

"Because that's the rule?" Tamara asked, rather confused.

"Why is it like that? I don't see the logic in it" Hunter argued further, unable to accept it.