Chapter 31

"Hey girls. Follow me" Cassy said as Ayla and Hayley walked up to the restaurant Cassy said earlier. They walked in the restaurant. It was more like a pub. It was quiet and didn't have much people yet at the time.

"Hey Dylan" Cassy said as they approached a guy in his 20s.

"Hey Cassy. Whaddup?"

"These are Ayla and Hayley. The ones I told you about on the phone" 

Dylan eyed the girls. "Right, well, come on in to my office and we'll discuss"

The girls followed Dylan into his office. It wasn't big but it was enough to show that he was the boss.

"Have a seat" He said, pointing at the seat in front of his desk while he took a seat on the opposite of the desk.

"You girls have any experience in working as a waitress before?"

"Nope" Hayley answered.

"You girls know how to cook?"

"Not really"

"Making drinks?"

"No sir" Ayla said.

Dylan sighed. "Right. So the only option I have for you guys is a waitress job. All you girls have to do is take orders, serve the food to the customers and collect the money from the customers and give it to the cashier. Well most of the time I'll be there or my little brother would take care of the cashier. Do you girls think you can do it?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah I think we could handle it" Hayley said and Ayla nodded in agreement.

"Okay, so you guys will receive $6 per hour wage since you girls are just part timers and you girls are underage which is a high risk for me. And I want you girls to work for 4 hours a day from 7.30 to 11.30pm, with one day holiday in a week. How does that sounds?" Dylan asked.

"I think it is more than enough Mr Dylan. Thank you so much" Hayley said.

"Dylan is good, girls. No need much formalities. And what are your names again?"

"I'm Hayley and this is my sister Ayla"

"Right, now I'll get one of the guys to help show you girls around"

"Thank you Dylan"

"No problem. And I must say, some customers here are much of an ass, they could be cocky as hell, so I need you girls to be patient no matter what. Do you hear me?" 

"Of course. We'll do our best"

"Good luck girls"

Ayla nodded and they made their way out of Dylan's office.

A black guy in an apron came approaching them. "Hey girls. Dylan told me you girls are the newbies"

"Yup, we're Ayla and Hayley. That's our friend Cassy" Hayley said.

"Oh I know Cassy. Nice to meet you girls. I'm George, but people here call me DryFry."

"DryFry?"

"Oh yeah. That's cuz I'm responsible for the fries and nuggets and stuff." DryFry said, making the girls chuckle. "But don't worry, I'll sneak in some fries for you guys too"

They all laughed at that. They were comfortable with DryFry already.

"Come on now, the pub will be full in a few moments. I'll show you girls whatever you girls need to know here" DryFry said.

"Alright, I'll see you girls tomorrow at school. Bye girls" Cassy said as she made her way out of the bar.

"Alright, so first of all, you girls need to wear your aprons. And you girls might need these" DryFry said, handing them an apron and a notepad with a pen for each of them.