Chapter 65

Ayla walked in to the arena with Hunter and Stephanie. It was WrestleMania. Hunter and Stephanie were going against Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle this year. Stephanie was returning to the ring after 4 years. More than Stephanie herself, Ayla was more excited to see Stephanie being in the ring. With Ronda Rousey in her in ring debut match, Stephanie was really worried she might not be good enough to perform after so long, that too at WrestleMania. It was eventually Stephanie's first ever WrestleMania match in her entire career.

Ayla was worried as well. It was her WrestleMania debut too. She was going against Alexa Bliss this year for the RAW Women's championship. She was supposed to lose today, as per Vince's plan. It would be Ayla's first ever lost ever since her debut. She's never lost in any matches since her debut. She was honored to lose for the first time at WrestleMania. Although others might not be able to take it that way, Ayla was more than happy to have her first lose at WrestleMania. Well, it was something that Shawn taught her.

Hunter led Stephanie and Ayla to their locker room. The three got the same locker room. They entered the locker room which wrote "Helmsley" on the front door. It was quite spacious for just 3 people. Perks of being the boss huh?

"You girls get ready. I need to go find Vince" Hunter excused himself after setting his bags on the couch. 

Ayla wasted no time and quickly changed into her ring gear. Luckily her ring gear wasn't complicated. She was wearing her usual ring gear, not too special outfit like how the others would have. Only her trench coat was a little different. She wore the one Shawn gifted her two days ago. It was a customized black trench coat with a belt across her waist that was filled with shining white beads. Her usual purple skirt wasn't needed anymore. Jackie, her designer, said that she looked better without the purple skirt. Ayla went on with her usual black tank top, her black tights and her black boots. Just that her black knee boots had the matching beads on the top near her knees, just like the ones in her coat. She wore her elbow guard and trench coat on.

A few minutes later, the hairstylists and make up artists came in and helped her out with her hairstyle. They went on with her usual hairstyle, braids on one side from the top root until the bottom and the rest of her hair was pushed to a side, curling them a little on the bottom. The make up artists simply drew a thin layer of eye liner around her eyes and that was pretty much it. She looked devilish already without even a slight make up on her. The stylists helped tape her fist and wear her hand gloves. The hair stylists and make up artists moved on to Stephanie as soon as Ayla was done.

Stephanie was wearing a similar black tights and a black leather tank top, paired with a black boots that were specially designed for her. Stephanie went all leather that night. She was looking badass as ever as her hair was tied into a ponytail, and a little light make up lifted up her beauty.

"Woah girls" Hunter walked in with a broad smile. He was already in his wrestling gear which only was his customized underpants, a leather sleeveless jacket, his usual elbow and knee guards and a customized boots. All in all, they were going all black.

"Looking good, babe" Hunter kissed Stephanie by the cheek, turning to Ayla and doing the same.

"Not bad yourself, Hunter" Ayla winked. Hunter, thankfully, grew his beard back. Ayla managed to convince that he looked better with his signature beard. Of course it wasn't easy to convince Hunter.

A knock on the door caught their attention. 

"Come in" Hunter yelled and the door opened up to reveal Shawn and Taker, Taker already in his ring gear.

"Shawn! What are you doing here?" Ayla squealed, jumping into his arms.

"Well, it's your first ever WrestleMania. I wouldn't want to miss it, would I?" Shawn pinched her cheeks.