Chapter 7

Hayley woke up to a sudden jerk. She rubbed her eyes which took time to adjust to the darkness surrounding her, and saw Ayla sat up on the bed, looking clueless.

"Ayla" Hayley called out as she sat beside Ayla and switched on the table lamp beside her. She put a hand on her shoulder and looked at her. "Ayla, oh thank god you're alright" She hugged her.

Ayla blinked. She panicked at first when she woke up to an unfamiliar place but calmed a little when she saw Hayley.

"I'm okay, Hayley" She lied, as usual. Her head hurt like a bitch. She pulled away from the hug and looked around. "Where are we?" She asked.

"Oh, we-"

"Hey kid, you're awake!" Ayla jumped a little when she heard a rough voice as Kev approached them from the bathroom, rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

"Hey Kev, I'm sorry did we wake you up?" Hayley looked at Kev when she noticed the time was just 6am.

Kev chuckled. "Oh, no. I was already awake, don't worry" He set his towel on the towel rack and came to the bed.

Ayla looked clueless as ever.

"Wait, can someone explain to me just what exactly happened here?" Curiosity killed her.

"Hold it horsy." Kev chuckled.

A knock on the door gained their attention as 3 other men stepped in the room, fully dressed in workout clothes.

"Hey Kev, you ready to go?" The braided guy asked, this time his braids were even neater than last night.

"Oh hey, Kid. You're awake" Ayla had already heard that thing twice in just 3 minutes as the bald guy settled on the edge of the bed.

Looking at Ayla's expression, the chubby guy chuckled. "Hey guys, I think its better if we introduced ourselves before the kid's head explode" He joked, causing all the men to laugh along.

"I don't think we need any introduction. She obviously is a wrestling fan and I'm sure she knows all our names" Kev said.

"I'm sorry, a what fan?" Ayla frowned, to make all the men to frown as well.

Silence hit the room. Everyone looked clueless.

"Wrestling?" Kev repeated, more of a question.

"I'm sorry, is that supposed to be some kind of an art?" Ayla processed the question before asking, innocently. Even Hayley was as clueless as Ayla.

All four men looked at each other. It was fine if she doesn't know who they are, but she has never even known that wrestling even existed? She's gotta be kidding.

"You clearly don't watch TV" Kev said.

"I'm not allowed to watch TV" Ayla blurt, looking very innocent at the moment.

Kev sighed in sympathy as the braided guy scratched his forehead.

"I guess we have to begin a fresh" The bald guy seemed cool with her not knowing about it and suggested it.

The chubby guy nodded and extended his hand out first. "I'm Rikishi, a wrestler".

Ayla took his hand and shook it, giving him a nod. "Ayla" she told.

Kev was the next one to extend his hand. "I'm Kevin Nash. You can just call me Kev." He smiled, his other patting Ayla on the head.

"Nice to meet you, Kev. And this is Hayley" She told him although she seemed uncertain and shook his hands anyways.