Chapter 51

Storyline:

"Now Hunter, I would appreciate if you would leave my daughter alone"  Taker said through the mic.

Hunter smirked. "Your daughter? Now you wanna admit she's your daughter huh? And what? Forget everything I have done to raise your child? Huh? She is my daughter now. You have no rights to even speak of her name" Hunter raised his voice, looking at Taker dead in the eye.

"For 18 years, you neglected her. You didn't care how she was, hell, you even tried to kill her, not once, not twice but for her whole damn life. And now you want to be daddy of the year by taking her away from me just because she is in fact your daughter, huh?" Hunter yelled through the mic, earning cheers from the crowd.

Taker stared at Hunter. He didn't rush to say a reply. He slowly raised his mic up to his lips, arranging words to be said after this.

"I know I wasn't the best father I to my daughter and I appreciate you raising her all awhile. Now, I want to make it up to her. I'd want to be the father that she deserves to have" Taker said, receiving the loudest awww from the crowd in the history of WWE. Taker immediately turned face that moment, although Hunter was also the face.

Hunter's smirk fell, replaced with eyes full of rage. "No!" Hunter says through the mic, earning cheers from the crowd. The crowd where unsure who to stand by at the moment. Half were on Taker's side, half were on Hunter's side. Exactly the thing Hunter wanted. Hunter's masterplan is working.

"She is my daughter! She is my property. She is my rights! I own her!" Hunter said through the mic, moving forward so both men's nose touched as they stared at each other.

Taker maintained a stoned expression. 

"Fine. You wanna settle this the hard way?" Taker asked, earning cheers from the crowd, eagerly waiting for  Hunter's reply.

Hunter took a few steps back, adjusting his tie, simply making the crowd even more anxious. The crowd begin to chant "yes!" repeatedly, signaling they'd want to see that.

"Do you think he'd agree Byron?" Cole asked through commentary.

"I can't tell, Cole. Hunter seems really protective of Ayla and I'm sure he'd do it for her. But at the same time, Hunter swore that he'd never wrestle the Undertaker anymore back in 2012 where the end of an era took place" Byron said, unsure of himself.

"Exactly my thoughts Byron. Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing history right here" Cole announced.

Hunter looked at Taker  and shook his head. "No" He said and went between the ropes, earning boos from the crowd. He was almost half the way up the ramp when he heard Taker speaking, making him pause.

"You know, Hunter. I know you wouldn't do it. Because I know that feeling you are feeling right now. You are scared. You know that I will be a better father than you" Taker said, earning woos from the crowd. 

"You know deep down in your heart. You know you can't do it. Because you know, that I am the better man" Taker coaxed Hunter, turning his back against Hunter.

Hunter loosen his tie and took off his coat, the crowd cheering, knowing Taker's coax worked. Hunter walked back to the ring, standing face to face with the deadman.

"You want this? You want to fight for her? Fine! You got it" Hunter yelled in the mic and the crowd went wild.

"This is unbelievable, Cole! This is history! Two of the greatest wrestlers of all time in the history of WWE is gonna wrestle again!" Byron squealed on commentary.