Chapter 60

"Woah, what a dropkick" Cole said through commentary.

Ayla got up and ran towards the ropes before turning back and running towards Paige who laid on the mat flat on her back. Ayla jumped a little and dropped her thigh across Paige's face, making Paige yelp and tremble in pain. 

"Ayla got up to her feet and where is she going now?" Cole said.

Ayla went to the top rope, measuring Paige before jumping off the top rope, twirling in the air and bumped her head on Paige's stomach. 

"Oh what a head butt by Ayla" Cole said, looking clearly astonished. It was Ayla's debut match at Summerslam against Paige for the number one contender spot for the RAW women's championship.

Ayla got on to her feet, looking at the crowd as she rested her arms on the top rope, crossing her legs and yawning, looking back at Paige and then back to the crowd.

"Ayla is yawning, saying she is bored with this" Cole said.

"I like this kid" Byron laughed. "She is one of the most savage girls I've ever seen"

"She ain't no kid, she's an 18 year old adult, if you'll excuse me" Cole rolled his eyes.

Ayla turned around to face Paige who was struggling to get up. She rested her arms stretched out on the top rope, watching Paige get to her feet with no enthusiasm at all. As Paige managed to get to her feet, Ayla rolled her eyes and made her way to Paige with a bored expression. She set Paige up for the ride and went down to her knees, running her shoulder into Paige's shin, making her fall forward face first.

"Ooh what a move by Ayla" Cole said.

"I've never seen anything like that before, Cole" Byron said, amused. "She chop blocked Paige's shin!" 

"I've seen chop blocks on the knee before, but never on the shin" Cole said.

"Exactly" Bryon said. "I must say, Ayla is really impressive in the ring"

"We're back live on Summerslam 2018 and its Paige vs Ayla for a number one contender spot. Triple H is in Paige's corner and Ayla is absolutely dominating in the match up so far" Cole said.

"It's her debut match tonight and she is really impressive. Probably the most impressive ones I've ever seen in quite some time." Byron commented.

"And now Ayla jumps on the second rope and woah what a beautiful moon sault delivered by Ayla" Cole said.

"And cover, one, two, oh and Paige kicks out" Byron said.

"What a match this is, Byron" Cole said.

"Your absolutely right, Cole. We're 14 minutes into the match up and it has been so physical between the two"

"Paige is up on her feet and ooooh did you hear that, Byron?" Cole said, shocked at how loud Paige's slap was.

"Oh no, Ayla doesn't look too happy with the move" Byron said.

Ayla pushed Paige by her chest, with Paige retaliating, doing the same to Ayla.

Ayla rubbed her face, trying to show that she was restless. She squinted her eyes as she looked at Paige dead in the eye. She sets Paige up for the ride, bending down when Paige tries to clothesline her before running back towards Paige and ended up being pushed up by her knee, doing a high body drop. Ayla fell down with a thud on her back.

"This is my house, now" Paige screamed.

Ayla laid down as the crowd chanted "this is awesome".

"Awesome indeed" Cole said.