Chaotic Visit to the Museum! CH-79

Start from the beginning

Ash turned around to face a panting Serena. "Sorry, I guess I couldn't hold My excitement." Ash apologised as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's okay you're excited but you should take things more slowly from time to time." Serena said as she finally came up to Ash and tried to catch her breath.

Ash smiled and held his hand our for her to grab. "I'll try for you." He said as Serena grabbed his hand and wrapped her arm around it, hugging it.

They continued their walk towards school in a more peaceful way and within what seemed like no time, they arrived at the school premises. As they walked through the school gates, it didn't take long to find their group of friends and greeted them as they walked up to them.

A little while later, they walked to the school arena where Sycamore explained everything about the museum trip. He had split up the classes in multiple groups and each group had a teacher as leader. Sycamore would be the leader of the group that contained Ash and his friends.

A hour later as everyone arrived at the museum

I hope we see some interesting Water type fossils!" Misty exclaimed as sparkles appeared in her eyes.

"Or maybe some Rock types!" Brock added, smiling at the thought.

"Watever we'll see, it sure is great!" Cilan said, pointing up, looking like he tried to make a point.

"That's right, and it's gonna be loads of fun!" Ash remarked as he looked at Pikachu on his shoulder before looking at Lucario. "Right guys?" He added.

"Pika!" ; "RraH!" Both Pikachu and Lucario retorted happily.

"And we all will have fun together." Serena said as she closed her eyes and hugged Ash's arm and placed her head softly on his shoulder while smiling sweetly. "That's right!" Ash smiled back as he leaned his head on hers.

"Follow me please everyone." Sycamore said as he and a few teachers lead everyone inside. Everyone followed suit as Sycamore opened the doors where they were met by a few staff members who would he their guides throughout their visit.

Meanwhile on the roof

"Is everything set James?" Meowth asked in a serious manner as he watched James remove some of the glass of the dome with a remote glass cutter.

"Yes old chum! We're gonna sweep that red orb and be on our way before anyone knows we were even there!" James retorted excitedly as he continued his work.

"Hurry up already! I haven't got all day!" Jessie remarked as she checked out her nails.

"Don't get hasty Jessie, we need to work precisely and when we get away with this, the boss will surely give us a big, fat promotion!" Meowth exclaimed and at the same time the three of them started to imagine themselves swimming in money with sparkles in their eyes.

James was first to snapp out of his thoughts as he finished up opening the glass. "Got it!" He exclaimed proudly as he carefully removed the glass, big enough for them to enter. Both Jessie and Meowth snapped out of their daydreams by James's remark.

"Now let's get that thing!" Jessie said with an evil smirk on her face. Meowth carefully and slowly dropped a rope down the hole before checking if it would hold them. He was the first one who slowly and silently descended down the rope as he looked around for any guards. Later on Jessie and James also descended down the rope and landed safely on the ground next to Meowth.

"It's a good thing that we took those guard uniforms yesterday." James remarked, looking at his, Meowth's and Jessie's clothes.

"You got that right Jimmy boy! Now swiping that thing will be much easier." Meowth said.