"Sir is this the most expensive one you're company have??" Lis said..

"No sir,The most affordable one,But this car is suits you sir..Look at it..this might be simple but it's perfectly fine..You can try to sit inside sir... It's just less than 1700 USD sir..very affordable." the salesperson replied..

Lis looked at the named tag of salesperson and nod his head..

"Can I see you're Manager here?!" Lis said..

"Huh?! Why sir??" The salesperson asked..

"I wanna report this to him..You didn't show me what I want instead you just insulted me! Do you think I can't buy the cars I want to buy?!" Lis replied..

"What?! I'm just doing my job here..How can you say that?! And besides Sir..I think you're not really come here to buy,You come here to create a scene.." The salesperson argued..

Lis turn his back from the salesperson and about to walked away but the salesperson stop Lis..

"Stop right there Sir.. Where do you think you're going??" The salesperson said..

"Go look for the manager!" Lis replied then walked..

"You can't do that! Hey guard!! Take this man away..he didn't come here to buy!! He come here to create a scene!" The salesperson said..

The security guards come and held Lis from his both arms and dragging him with them going out..

"Hey! I come here to buy..but one of you're salesperson insulted me! I asked him to show me the most expensive car this company have And he show me the most cheapest car you got here! Is that even right?!" Lis asked..

"Sir! Just come with us out! Don't try to create a scene please!" The security guard said..

"No! I didn't here to create a scene..I just want to buy a new car..Why am i not allowed here?? I also have a money! Here look at my card" Lis loudly replied, showing them his black card while they are dragging him out..The black card he shown was a card which Billionaire person used..But the salesperson was so naive to recognize it since few people only have it..

"Huh?! What is that card..Are you going to try to buy our car's using that shabby card of yours!! Take that conman out!!" The salesperson said..

"Hey sir guards..Let me go! Please.. there's a mistake..I really come here to buy!" Lis said..

Everyone are looking at Lis while he is forcedly dragging by the guards out..

Suddenly kai and Taeyung just come out from the office and walked downstairs when they saw the guards dragging one of Customer out..

"Security guards..What's the meaning of this??" Taeyung asked..

The security guards stop and The salesperson approach Taeyung and told him the reason..

"Is this true sir??" Taeyung asked..

"No! I come here to buy the most expensive car this company got but that salesperson low-key insulted me instead!" Lis replied..

Taeyung looked at the salesperson,
"Is that true??"

"Of course not sir!! I'm just doing my job..I shown him what's best for him and he didn't like it complaint a lot.." The salesperson replied..

"I told you to show me the most expensive car and you shown me the opposite..And you said I can't buy the car that I desire using my shabby card!" Lis answered..