Chapter 29.5: Valentines Edition

Decided to make a romantic-ish themed chapter thing for Valentines Day,

Enjoy <3 (Vote/Comment?)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29.5

Melody's P.O.V.

Angel stared at me from across the table with an amused expression, I pretended I didn't see him, if he thought he was off the hook he was dead wrong.

"Melody I think the nickname of 'Melon' would suit you quite well." Angel announced with a straight face.

I gave him my finest 'whatthefuck' expression.

"Nah, she's completely flat chested." Yukio added his thoughts on the nickname.

My jaw dropped a little. "Excuse me, I am not that flat chested." I growled at them.

"You're almost there." Yukio snorted.

I took a swipe at him since he was sitting beside me but miraculously missed, causing him to snicker. How I missed a head that big I will never know. I sighed and looked around our table, I was desperately bored.

"Everyone is staring at you guys." I stated bluntly.

Every woman or girl that walked passed our table glued their eyes to the boys. But then again I was not very surprised. They all looked like models. Angel with his light creamy skin and natural blonde hair, Matt with his tan skin and slightly longer rich brown hair, I might add that he had put on gray contacts in the car before getting out. And Yukio, with jet black hair, pale skin and very unique brown/amber eyes.

"Rude." Angel commented in a sing song voice.

Yukio had a good grasp on his own knee. I forgot he wasn't as well trained with blood tolerance as the others.

"How you holding up over there?" I asked him, since he was sitting beside me I didn't want to receive the bad end of things. "You look a little stressed."

A little stressed was an understatement, he looked ready to have a mental breakdown. Angel's and Matt's attention quickly turned to him.

He cleared his throat. "Hah, are you underestimating my abilities Melody? This is a... new experience for me sure, but I will conquer the challenge." His eyes skittered around.

I rolled my eyes, I'm sorry I even asked.

Angel leaned over, closer to Yukio. "Here, I always carry some extra blood with me, slip some into your coffee and you should be fine." Angel spoke quietly, and handed him the dark coloured flask that he had been carrying with him since we got out of the car.

I felt a little sick at the thought that Yukio would be drinking blood right beside me. "Ew."

Yukio looked at me and I stared back. He hesitated in opening the flask.

"Here, switch seats with me Melody, since we're both sitting on the outside of the seat booths." Matt suggested thoughtfully.

We quickly switched places and I realised who I was sitting beside now. I would have rather sat beside blood boy, who was now pouring blood into his coffee carefully. Yukio took a swig of his drink and the calming effect it had on him could be seen immediately.

"So please, tell me about yourselves, I don't know any of you too well. Although you all seem to know something about me." Yukio smiled warmly as he held onto his cup with both hands.