Chapter 29: My Wish Is Your Command

Don't forget to leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29:

Angel's P.O.V.

"Sylvester, you have to help me."

"Angel my boy, what is the matter?" His voice calmly replied to me down the phone.

"I can't..." I looked around my messy room. "I... Matthew is a monster."

No, if anyone is the monster it's you Angel. You just called your best friend a monster.

"What happened..?" Confusion was evident in his voice. "Gray told me that Matthew had returned differently to how he left, but he never explained how."

I held on tightly to my container filled with Oxycontin pills.

"He killed all of our maids, even the vampire ones. The house is trashed. His eyes... they were as bright as torches and his wings were-" I began to explain.

"Wings!?" Sylvester cut me off, beginning to sound frantic.

"Yes, he isn't a vampire anymore. He's what is called 'Havoc' and now I understand why." A harsh shudder shook my body.

"This could cause some problems... Is he stable now?" Sylvester didn't sound too hopeful.

"I don't know, the house is silent now so I hope he is and the walls stopped shaking too. The man who created him is living here too for a while, I hold him responsible for this. I had to barricade my door just to be safe."

I glanced at my wardrobe and bed that were up against my door.

"Did Matthew go to attack you?"

"Yeah... But he got distracted by one of the maids. I was lucky." I sighed and emptied the contents of the small pill container into the palm of my hand and looked around the room for vodka, or some form of alcohol.

"And Melody?" He lowered his now worried voice.

"I sent her away..."

"Where is she? Does Matthew know where she is?" Sylvester barely let me finish my sentence before asking more questions.

"I don't know. All I know is that she got in a car with Raven and I can only assume they went back to his new house."

"What?" Sylvester's voice went monotone.

So this is how I sound when I talk?

"He left our house, he lives with his son now." I explained.

"A son? I feared he would turn out like this." Sylvester growled deeply down the phone.

"And what of Ryan and Ashely?"

I froze in fear.

"I- I don't know anything of Ryan. Ashely however... is dead, I killed him because he was sent by Raven to kill me. Don't worry though, I got what I deserved when his family came here to take vengeance on his behalf by shooting me in the stomach with a silver bullet." I told him bitterly.

"It's a miracle you survived, and then sent Melody off to someone who tried to murder you. Are you out of your mind." Sylvester remarked, speaking slowly.

"Well yes, I was saved by Melody..."  Saying her name was like drinking a vial of deadly poison.

"Alright well, I'll figure out a way to get things back on track Angel, do not worry, I will speak with you again soon." Sylvester's voice began to sound distant.