Chapter 28: I'll Fix You

Vote or comment? I worked really hard on this <3

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28:

Melody's P.O.V.

"Did you two have fun?" Matt called from his room down the hall. 

"Yeah!" I answered enthusiastically.

Apart from discovering that Angel is an ex- self harmer.

Angel, without a word, let go of my hand and walked towards Matt's room.

"Hey Melodyyy." Gray sprung down the stairs and skipped over to me.

He grabbed my hand firmly with his bony hand and began dragging me upstairs, I went with him without asking any questions because I knew he just wanted to know what happened between Angel and I. We ran to Gray's room and when we got there Gray slammed the door shut behind him and flung me roughly onto the bed.

"So? Tell me all about it! Come on!" He sat next to me and bounced impatiently, he looked like he was going to explode if I stayed quiet any longer.

"Oh Gray... Nothing interesting happened, not really. We ate, walked around the village and went to the park." I sighed as I stared at him, he didn't look satisfied with my answer.

"Yeah right! Did you kiss? Is he a better kisser than Raven? Did he sweep you off your feet and seduce you in a hotel bedroom where you two spent a hot steamy hour together!?" His eyes were beaming and he was wearing a smile like the Cheshire cat.

I slapped him hard across the back of the head. "No, we did not have sex! We didn't even kiss!" I shouted, probably a little too loudly.

"Oooh, he probably heard that. I bet he will be knocking on your bedroom door tonight asking you why you denied having sex with him to your brother and he will be offended since he is so melodramatic on the inside but he never shows it and he will realise that he has never found a love like yours before and all he can think of is being in bed with you doing-" He was rambling very loudly and fast.

"Shut up! Gray you're so annoying at times!" I hissed at him, clamping my hand over his mouth.

"I bet he heard that." He winked at me and elbowed my side.

I'm surprised that I didn't burst into flames from embarrassment. I turned and ran from his room, my hands covering my face that probably resembled a strawberry. I could hear Gray behind me jogging up to me. He grabbed my forearm which stopped me dead in my tracks. 

"Wait, I need to tell you something important first. I'm sorry to spring this on you so suddenly but I... I'm going back to Dawn. Maybe we won't get back together, maybe we will, but I can't stop thinking about her. I've never felt like that before about someone, and I can't just let that go so easily." He was frowning and he stared into my eyes as he spoke lowly. "I'll make sure to come back this time though Mel, I promise. As soon as I can."

I was definitely not expecting this, and I was shocked. I narrowed my eyes at him and clenched my teeth, anger began to circulate through my blood. I snatched my arm away from him.

"Melody please ju-"

"No. You want to go? Go then. Go." I growled, my voice projected how offended I felt on the inside.

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Sure, just don't bother coming back." I turned from him with tears in my eyes and ran all the way to the stairs, ran down them, turned to go to Matt's room and smacked straight into someone.