12

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

STILES' JEEP:

The couple had called Jackson, alerting him to take Lydia to the hospital, because Peter wanted them to help him find his nephew.

Aaliyah couldn't stop thinking about her best friend as she sat in the passenger seat of her boyfriend's car, whilst the Alpha begrudgingly sat in the back.

The demigod was finding it hard not to strangle him then and there but she didn't want to risk harming Stiles in the process, so she stewed and she stared out of the window.

At some point in the night, Stiles gave her his blazer to keep her warm, knowing that despite her anger, she was shaking and he wanted to make sure she was okay.

He also kept a hand on her thigh as they raced through the streets of Beacon Hills, it helped her keep her homicidal thoughts at bay, but neither knew for how long.

They both annoyedly sighed when Peter started to speak, "Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a Werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." he said in an oddly optimistic tone.

Aaliyah couldn't help but clench her fists, "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her mind and try to tear me apart, so that's great. Thank you"

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman, Twice a month." He replied, making the couple slowly glance at him; Stiles through the rear view mirror, but Aaliyah's turned her body around, subconsciously flickering her ivory eyes. She laughed bitterly when Peter's flashed red.

"if you didn't just bite my best friend, I would've laughed," she murmured, attempting to calm down.

"And now?"

"I still want to kill you."

Stiles grabbed her hand, squeezing it, making her eyes return to their natural colour.

Peter smirked at the action, so he's her anchor? Interesting, "That's fun."

Stiles's Jeep came to a halt in a quiet underground parking garage, the alpha was the first to exit from the jeep, dragging Stiles from the driver's side, only pissing off Aaliyah more making her promptly climb out.

Her feet ached due to her 4-inch heels but she powered through and yanked her boyfriend back from Peter.

They all walked to a row of cars, stopping as the Hale wolf pulled out a set of keys, hitting the button that opened the trunk.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked lowly trying to mask his fear, but both supernaturals could sense it.

"It belonged to my nurse.'" Peter shrugged and opened the trunk.

"What happened to your-oh my God!" he exclaimed in disgust, as the trunk revealed Peter's very lifeless nurse, compelling the teens to stagger back and turn away. Peter lift the nurse's arm, dragging out a laptop bag that sat underneath it.