11

Thank you for 5k views

WARNINGS:  BLOOD AND VIOLENCE

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

JONES RESIDENCE

"Come dress shopping with me," Aaliyah whined on the phone to her boyfriend whilst she zipped up her boots.

He squinted his eyes, as he pondered his response, "I would but I rather do anything else."

"Please," she was already about to head out and join Allison and Lydia, the latter was currently being a cynical bitch and she couldn't be bothered to deal with her best friend alone.

"Give me one good reason." He asked, she could already imagine the lopsided smile on his face.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her car keys, "You almost killed us yesterday."

He cringed as he nodded, "Fair enough."

"Exactly."

"I'm on my way."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THE MALL:

"Nothing's wrong. I have a lot on my mind." Allison said as she, Aaliyah and Lydia stepped onto the escalator. The Argent girl felt like she didn't even want to go to the dance anymore, especially since she couldn't even go with Scott.

"You could smile at least. Ever hear the saying: Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile. Smile, Allison. I'm buying you both a dress." Lydia said smugly, making the girls laugh.

Allison shook her head with raised brows, "I'll admit, as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected."

The demigod shrugged, "well she has apologised to me, only like 5 times in our lives?" they all stepped off the escalator.

"And you've done it only 4 times," the strawberry blonde quipped.

"But I have a plan," Allison said making them look at her confused.

"And what is your plan?"

Allison smirked. "It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, 'roided-up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else,"

"Who?"

"Him," Allison answered pointing at someone. They all turned to see Isaac Lahey, who stood next to Stiles as he awkwardly looked at perfume bottles. "Don't frown, Lydia! Someone could be falling in love with your smile," she said when she caught the frown on Martin girl's face.

Lydia took a deep breath before walking over to the Lahey boy, ignoring Stiles' wave.

Stiles paced over to his girlfriend, "so she still hates me," he mumbled as he pulled her in for an embrace.