4

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL:

AALIYAH was sitting with a bored expression next to a smiling Stiles, the two were sitting behind Scott.

The three watched as their teacher walked around the room with their graded tests.

Ever since their last interaction, Aaliyah had been texting Stiles a lot more, they even began sending good morning and night texts to each other.

They even stayed up late on the phone, resulting in them both waking up late for school, Lydia cursed her out for not walking into school with her but stopped when she saw the bags under her best friend's eyes.

The Martin girl immediately took her to the bathroom, so she could help her with her makeup.

Stiles leaned forward to whisper to his best friend, who wore a miserable expression, "If Derek's not the Alpha if he's not the one who bit you who did?"

The idea that Derek and Scott weren't the only wolfs in town, caused a chill to travel down Stiles' spine because he had no clue who the alpha could be anymore.

Scott and Aaliyah looked at him with questionable looks.

"I don't know." the beta responded tiredly, although he wanted to know, Alison and lacrosse were mainly on his mind.

Stiles sat back before he leaned forward again, "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know"

Aaliyah decided to speak up, "He definitely did." both boys turned to her with a tense stare.

Scott went to speak, but Stiles cut him off, "How do you know?"

She pointed to her head, "Physic," she said with a teasing grin, making them both chuckle softly.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott yelled, attracting the attention of most of the class, he instantly sunk in his seat, uncomfortable with their stares.

The demi-god giggled and then gestured for everyone to turn around, which they did. They're my subjects. She grinned to herself.

"I wouldn't be surprised if the Argents knew about the Alpha," she informed them, "those types of hunters are like weeds, once they pop up, they will never go away, unless..." she trailed off, causing the boys to lean closer in suspense.

"Unless what?" Scott nervously asked.

"You pull it out by the root and kill it."

"Right," Stiles squinted his eyes, and used his pen to point at her, "no more Vampire Diaries for you for the rest of the week," she pouted and slumped in her chair.