1

(The Left outfit is for school, the right is for the party)

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───┐

JONES RESIDENCE:

AALIYAH woke up in hell.

Correction: she woke up and it was the first day of school.

She went through her morning routine which consisted of sitting on the edge of her bed for 20 minutes questioning if education was really worth it.

She eventually left her room and showered for 20 minutes hoping to drown out her memories of her summer, needing to block out the ache she felt in her chest when her mind flashed with images of her father.

She wished that she had taken her cousin up on his offer to come to Beacon Hills, but he had his own life and she didn't want to be a bigger burden than she already felt.

The young teen was just happy she cancelled cheerleading practice today since she wasn't in the mood to be active, luckily the rest of the team agreed without any arguments or disagreements.

She skipped breakfast despite needing the food to keep her energy levels up, so she threw random snacks into her handbag, knowing she would eat them throughout her classes.

She quickly changed into a white knee-length shirt and a grey sleeveless sweater, a suede black bucket hat that comfortably sat on top of her braids.

Some said her style was quite preppy, but she wore what she thought looked good on her figure.

She was grateful she had gotten her hair styled a couple of weeks prior, so she didn't have to waste too much time in the morning, other than attending to her edges.

She momentarily considered bringing her knives to school but decided against it just in case a teacher caught her black ass.

She quickly laced up the black doc martins that she had gotten during the summer, she prayed that no one would scuff them up, as her mood swings were in full effect, so if her shoes were ruined by the end of the day, there was no telling what would happen.

The teen quickly grabbed her bag and left her house, instantly missing the comfort and warmth she felt, despite the autumn air suffocating her with humidity and a slight breeze.

Aaliyah entered her car and groaned when she saw her best friend call her again, she sighed and hit her head against the wheel of her car before pressing accept, "do you want to be late?"

"I'm literally in my car," she placed her phone on the holder and started up the engine, she pulled out of the parking space and started to drive.

Lydia scoffed, "Hurry up I wanna walk in with you and Jackson isn't here yet."