9

Thank you guys for 4K views

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

DEREK'S CAR:

"You're going too fast!" Stiles yelled at Scott from the back seat, he and Aaliyah were sitting in the back since they knew that Derek would eventually get in.

The demigod still wasn't a fan of the Hale wolf, but she was glad to know that he was alive.  To be honest she was enjoying the car chase, knowing that if they were to get pulled over, Stiles would just use the fact that he's the son of the Sheriff to get them off.

Thank god for Stiles' privilege.

"That's the whole point!" Scott exclaimed, pressing harder on the gas pedal. The two in the back continuously glanced at Kate Argent's car.

The woman was convinced that Derek was driving and was determined to capture and then put him down. But unbeknownst to her, she was unaware that a demigod resided in the town and Aaliyah was not about to reveal herself yet.

Stiles took a nervous glance back, noting that Kate was accelerating. "think she's catching up!"

"AJ," Scott yelled, looking at her threw the rearview mirror, "can you do something?"

The Mccall boy had immediately apologised to both her and his best friend after the full moon ended, not just because he was sorry but he also heavily feared the girl.

"Give me a second," she turned around, keeping her eyes on the car behind them, her brown iris' faded and turned a blinding shade of ivory. Stiles was memorised as he wisps and hisses engulfed the car, blue waves surrounded her hand.

"So cool." He mumbled.

She focused on Kate's car, it began to slow down and come to a halt, the woman thrashed around in frustration, completely unaware of what happened.

Aaliyah grinned as she let out a breath, "Done." the static sounds died down as her eyes returned to their natural shade.

Stiles looked at her with a smile, "you're amazing." He said and she laughed and pressed a kiss to his cheek, making his heart skip a beat.

Since their conversation last night, they didn't come to any agreement, other than they liked each other and they just wanted to take it slow. They hadn't kissed even though he would like to, but he respected her wishes.

"You alright buddy?" Scott teased as he slowed down slightly.

"Shut up."

Stiles resisted the urge to touch his cheek, knowing his crush would see, so instead, he glanced back, Kate was no longer in sight, "thank God," he turned back to the police scanner which was in his hand and increased the volume.

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 ━━ S. Stilinski On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara