8

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

AALIYAH'S ROOM:

IT was the night after Aaliyah and Stiles had their mini sleepover.

Stiles, of course, had been his awkward yet respectful self, he didn't want to overstep any boundaries or insult her anyway.

The two ate, laugh and slept together.

Well not slept together, they slept in her bedroom, he stayed on the floor, despite her letting him know it was okay to stay in her bed.

He felt like he would be pressuring her if they stayed close, despite accidentally doing the same thing when he came to her house for the first time only a couple of weeks before.

Aaliyah kept denying that she liked stiles, mainly because he never said he had feelings for her to her face.

She believe she wouldn't get hurt that way and so far it was working.

The demigod was now in her room, just finished changing into her pyjamas and started sharpening her knives since they had dulled ever since she had stopped using them.

She had wanted to practice her skills over the weekend, believing that she had lost them since she had been in Beacon Hills.

She felt as if she wasn't living up to her family's expectations, so she knew she had to work extra hard.

Just as she was about to finish sharpening her final knife, but stopped due to her phone lighting up and vibrating.

Mischiefmanor🤫 is calling you...

"Hey Aaliyah Jones," Stiles slurred as soon as she picked up the phone.

She was taken back by his state and put her phone on speaker, "Are you drunk?" she could hear muffled movements on his end of the call. She quickly put her knives away and moved over to her vanity station in her room.

"Wouldnt you like to know." he quipped and held up a bottle of Jack Daniels, even though she couldn't see.

He was laid out on the forest floor, next to his best friend, who was not intoxicated.

She hummed and started braiding her hair, putting it into four cornrows, "So definitely drunk." he giggled loudly, "Clifford the tanned Latino dog is there right?" she questioned, worried that he was alone and vulnerable.

It took him a while to respond until the realisation washed over him, "Yes Scott is here," he hissed when Scott's palm came in contact with his head.

"Good." that was one less thing she had to worry about.

She had heard from Allison that she broke up with Scott. Something that didn't surprise her, but she had to comfort the girl because she was an emotional wreck.