10

WARNINGS: LIGHT FLUFF AND BLOOD

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

JONES RESIDENCE:

Stiles cleared his throat before starting his round of questions, the new couple had been sitting in Aaliyah's living room, with the lively fireplace on in the background for the past hour as he tried to decipher that she was a celestial being, "Zeus?"

"My dad." She tried not to laugh at the startled look on his face.

She thought it was adorable that he had the various research he did on her laptop, printed out and laid out around them. She also had to write some of her own because she knew that most of the things that he had found on Google were inaccurate.

He let out a shaky breath as he continued, "Hades and Poseidon?"

"My uncles."

"Ages?"

"Don't ask."

"Okay," He practically choked on air, before nodding ecstatically, "Ares, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes and Athena?"

She rolled her eyes at the mention of her oldest sister, such a bitch, "My siblings but Thena is a-"

"Bitch, you told me when we took out your hair together."

Her heart fluttered, he's so cute, "Aww you remembered."

"I try," he sheepishly shrugged, "So they're gods and goddesses but you aren't, how does that work?"

She sighed, "I have to have a brush with death, like a gruesome brush with death to die and then become immortal."

She didn't want to go into too much detail because it was extremely hard to talk about, especially because she didn't even want to think about dying since she was only 16.

His eyes raked over his various notes before looking up at her, "Like vampire immortal?"

She clicked her tongue, "Or god-like immortal, yes."

He squinted at the page where she had written some of her weaknesses, "So would you have to get shot with iron bullets?"

She shook her head, "Celestial bronze. It will hurt like a bitch but it depends if it's to the heart or not, if it is, I'll just die and not come back." He stilled and grimaced, as she continued, "but all I know is being shot at won't turn you into a goddess."

"So do you want to become a goddess?"

Her question made her think deeply, do I? She had thought about it many times, but the thought of dying scared her, especially if she died alone.

"Not yet, because it changes you."

Most Demi Gods already had many disorders — curtesy of the Gods. Celestial blood would only emphasised that as well as immortality.