"The doctor has confirmed her as quirkless. My own quirk isn't the strongest after all, so she didn't get one. Her friends at school bully her for it", explained the woman, making Kira frown in slight recognition. She sighed before tapping Yui's shoulder, making the girl turn around just a little. "You know, someone very close to me used to be quirkless as well", spoke Kira, clearly peaking Yui's interest as she fully turned back around now. "... Really?" asked Yui quietly, whereas Kira nodded her head. "Yes, he used to be my friend in middle school a long time ago. He was bullied a lot too, but you wanna know what he did?" asked Kira, to which Yui nodded her head in curiosity. "He became one of the greatest heroes. To me and his friends. He grew as a person and he ended up becoming the most important person in my life. You can become a hero too, even bigger than me. With or without a quirk."

Yui's eyes lit up with surprise and admiration, a small gasp leaving her lips. "Did you hear that mommy? Knockback says I can become a hero too!" cheered the little girl, making her mother along with Kira chuckle in delight. "Well, the I guess we're gonna start working, right sweetie?" asked Yui's mother, making the girl nod excitedly. The woman turned towards Kira, giving her a thankful smile and nod. "Thank you for that, Knockback. You're an amazing person", complimented the mother, Kira only laughing in response. "Well, I personally think I was just someone who was gifted with something as great as this life. The people around me made me to who I am today, me alone couldn't have gotten here", confessed Kira honestly before she bowed her head.

"It was great meeting you two, but I gotta hand this guy over to the police before he wakes up." Yui and her mother nodded in understanding, both giving Kira one last smile. "You're my hero, Knockback!" cheered Yui finally before her mother turned to walk away, the little girl waving over her shoulder as Kira gave a small wave back. She sighed as she turned forward again, her heart beating with nothing but happiness from the little girl's excitement to see her, as it did every time someone came up to speak with her. She enjoyed talks like this, but sometimes it was quite overwhelming, since she made it up the ranks pretty quickly. She graduated a good 6 years ago and she had been a sidekick for Mirko's agency for the first three years, until she finally made her proper debut.

In the meantime, Bakugou had started up an agency of his own and that called for a bunch of their old classmates to follow in his path and join him in his agency. They weren't Bakugou's sidekicks or anything, the aggressive blonde signed contracts with each and every one of them that they worked as individual heroes but would cooperate with the other heroes in the agency whenever was necessary. So, soon enough, together with Dynamight, Bakugou's final hero name, Chargebolt, Pinky, Earphone Jack and Deku, all of them were a very close team. They were still cooperating with their old classmates, but most of them decided to join other agencies as sidekicks.

Aside from that, Kira had made it as the official number 10 hero, Dynamight only one spot above her and Deku right above him. They were doing great, Kira was more than pleased, though she didn't really care for the rankings. She was glad she'd made it so high so soon, but all she really enjoyed was the fact that she could really help the people now. Without her quirk malfunctions and without her brother getting in the way. The only trouble she'd really faced was with Midoriya's quirk back in high school. He was really deep and he didn't see a proper end so he almost quit trying to be a hero, but his friends along with Kira managed to regain his spot in society and even with the people temporarily losing trust in him, he successfully proved them wrong, so now everyone loves him.

Kira smiled at the thought, loving the way Midoriya's smile had reappeared over time and how it was brighter than ever. He'd achieved his goal after all, and he was stronger than anyone she'd ever met. Not only physically because of the 7 new quirks he received and mastered, but emotionally as well. She loved him more than anything and after a relationship of almost 8 years, it was only natural that they were engaged. Kira glanced down at the ring on her finger before she quickly regained her senses, picking the villain's unconscious form off the ground and taking him to the police standing not too far away, trying to keep the civilians away from the scene.