Class 1-A

-

The next few days were depressing to say the least. Kira had immediately been hospitalised after they had gotten back, the girl passing out as soon as her head hit a pillow. Her injuries were severe, which took multiple days to heal and her mental state wasn't the best either. A lot of doctors with healing quirks came to try and help Kira out, though the healing process still wasn't completed after 5 days. Kira had a scar on the right side of her jaw of where Kameru had hit her and the doctors wanted to help her get rid of it, but Kira surprisingly refused.

She thought of the scar as a memory, a lesson for herself to know where she had made mistakes. So the doctors respected her decision and stopped trying to make the scar go away. That didn't mean Kira was allowed to leave yet though, since she had a shit ton of police interviews to go through. These took some days as well, taking place in the hospital during her recovery period. On top of that, Kira received a great amount of scolding from All Might as well as Aizawa for going back into the fight after Bakugou had escaped.

But besides that, they were happy Kira was safe and back within their reach. A day or three after the incident, Kira's father had been healed as well, coming to visit her to properly thank her for what she'd done. She saved his life after all, even after everything that has happened between them. They both agreed to work things out together, and so her father also agreed to the new plan UA had up their sleeve. UA High had installed a dormitory system, which meant the students would now live in a dorm on campus to ensure their safety on a closer level.

Kira desperately wanted to stay at UA and pursue her dream of becoming a hero and her father acknowledged that. He was sceptical at first, when Aizawa came to discuss their situation he almost declined. But he didn't want to ruin anymore of Kira's dreams, so he allowed it, entrusting the school with his daughter's life. Kira had also been informed of the provisional license exam that was coming up, meaning that heroes in training could receive a pass that would allow them to handle a dangerous situation on their own. If they didn't fail the exam of course.

Other than that, Kira had been told about All Might's retirement, the news catching her off guard to say the least. It seemed the fight with All for One had been the last one ever for the symbol of peace, his power having given up on him after everything had settled down. All for One was captured and put into captivity in the most secured prison in the world, kept on surveillance 24/7 to ensure that he wouldn't make any moves. The league had escaped, along with Kira's brother, which could prove to be an issue. 

Kira had been questioned about the odd changes in her quirk that night, to which Kira didn't have a proper answer. She knew she had messed Kameru up pretty badly, but she didn't remember most of it. The doctors had requested to perform some tests on Kira's quirk to try and find out why it reacted so impulsively sometimes, but Kira quickly found herself unable to fully activate her quirk. When she did, it caused her a great amount of pain since she had trouble controlling the amount of energy she released. Her quirk was out of control and it even seemed confused, her energy flicking between a red and purple colour. Her teachers had been informed, so they decided to place Kira on an individual training regiment to try and solve the issue.

Kira didn't understand and thinking about everything that had happened really exhausted her. She didn't feel okay, the opposite really. The information she had received over the span of only a few days caused her a great amount of stress and the nightmares she had gotten of Dabi, Kameru and All for One weren't helping her. It seemed Kira had been traumatised by her capture, resulting in random flashing images of what had happened, such as Bakugou being in terrible danger and herself being threatened and almost killed. Kira hadn't felt so lost in a long time, only one person being able to keep her sane.