Final exams pt.2

-

Kira's team was quickly overwhelmed by All Might's strength, making it nearly impossible for them to think rationally. Midoriya was the first to try and take action, running away in hopes of gaining distance between him and the evil aura All Might was giving off. "We can't take him head on! Let's run!" Bakugou had different plans though and showed a murderous smirk. "Don't tell me what to do!" yelled the blonde in return. Kira however made sure she stayed on the sidewalks, observing the upcoming battle.

She was ready to blast at All Might or throw a barrier in front of her teammates to support them, but unfortunately All Might didn't give her a lot of time to think. The hero- villain charged at Bakugou, choosing him as his first target. Instead of running away, Bakugou raised his palms in front of him, yelling out a battle cry and blasting straight at All Might, blinding him in the process. Bakugou jumped up, preparing to attack again, but a large hand grabbing onto his face halted his assaults.

"Bakugou!" yelled Kira, quickly building up her energy to blast it at All Might. Bakugou seemed to have similar ideas since he too started blasting explosions in All Might's face. Kira took action, trying to think two steps ahead. All Might already grabbed a hold of Bakugou's wrist when Kira got behind the symbol of peace, blasting her energy at his legs. If she could make him stumble, she could knock him down, giving Midoriya more time to think and Bakugou more time to get away.

All Might harshly slammed Bakugou into the pavement, quickly training his focus on Kira. Anticipating a move from the muscular male, Kira built up a shield with her left hand to protect herself, still continuing her blasts with her right hand. All Might ran towards her right side, sticking out his arm to try and grab hers. Kira acted quickly, spinning over her left heal and turning around her shield, switching her attacks. She put up a barrier with her right hand and blasted with her left, hitting All Might in the face.

Her success didn't last too long though, since All Might grabbed into Kira's neck with his other hand, immediately cutting off Kira's air supply. He lifted her in the air, leaving her to claw at his hand to try and find an escape. All Might turned around, purposely showing off the helpless Kira in his grasp towards Midoriya, who watched with wide eyes. "You're not off the hook either, young Midoriya!" gloated All Might. "Are you leaving your teammates and running away?"

Midoriya recoiled in fear, All Might's intimidating persona leaving him to activate his quirk. Green lightning enveloped him as he jumped back, trying to get away. "Whoops! That's no good!" joked All Might, just as Bakugou had blasted himself back into the air. "Oi, look out!" shouted the blonde to Midoriya who was now in mid-air, completely oblivious to Bakugou's presence. Before they could do anything, they harshly collided with each other, both falling back to the ground.

Meanwhile, All Might still had a strong hold on Kira. He had lessened the pressure on his hand just a bit, giving Kira access to breathe. Or at least try to. She gasped and coughed in a desperate attempt to relive the sweet sensation of feeling oxygen filling her lungs. Tears formed at the corner of her eyes as she harshly jerked her legs back, hooking them around All Might's upper arm. She ignored the pressuring pain on her neck as she did so. That would definitely bruise later.

Surprised from her sudden action, All Might finally released her neck, giving Kira the opportunity she needed. Gasping from the sudden access to air she received, she quickly positioned her palms towards the floor as she hung upside down on All Might's arm. She blasted herself upwards, now swinging her legs around All Might's neck so she was sitting on his shoulders. She grabbed a hold of his face with her left hand just as All Might tried to grasp onto her legs. Her other hand released a rather large blast, throwing both of them to the ground as Kira jerked her body back at the same time.