Two heroes: pt.1

-

Kira's cheek was pressed up against Midoriya's shoulder as she slept. They'd been on the plane for a few hours now and Kira couldn't help but fall asleep out of boredom. "Why were they on a plane?" you might ask. Well, when Kira returned from her conversation with her father, Midoriya had immediately told her to pack her bags. Apparently All Might had invited them to visit I-Island, an island that was full of modern technology and completely distanced from other countries to protect their valuable creations.

There hadn't been a villain attack in years, so All Might thought it wouldn't be a problem to ask Midoriya with him to go visit his old friend. Midoriya asked if Kira could come with them and All Might said he didn't mind. The more the merrier. So hence why they are on a plane on their way to I-Island. They took their hero costumes with them, since there was an annual expedition they had access to, where heroes from all across the world would come to I-Island to present their quirks.

The expedition also reviewed the advanced technology that was created on the island, so ever since Midoriya boarded the plane, he's barely been able to sit still. Now that Kira was pressed against him sleeping soundly, he tried to contain his excited wiggles and opted on reading a book instead. Kira kept sleeping, dreaming about eating a nice hot bowl of katsudon for eternity until a soft voice started calling out.

"All Might, Kira.. All Might!" called Midoriya, waking up the two sleeping beauty's in the process. Kira tiredly rubbed her eyes and grumbled as she sat up straight. She yawned and stretched her arms above her head, hearing and feeling a satisfying crack. "What's the matter young Midoriya?" asked All Might tiredly, still in his skinny form. Midoriya smiled and bounced in his seat excitedly, pressing his face against the window. "We can see it, look!"

Kira and All Might both leaned over to the window, watching the island that was floating around in the ocean. Kira and Midoriya couldn't help their eyes from sparkling in wonder, the latter already beginning to list facts about the island. All Might sat back and chuckled at their wonder, the two teenagers still glued to the window. "I didn't think you guys would be this excited, I'm glad I invited you", spoke the older male.

Midoriya looked back up at All Might while Kira kept leaning over him to look at the island below. "Is it really okay for us to come with you? Isn't this sort of thing usually just for family-" Midoriya got cut off mid-sentence by All Might who silenced him by raising his finger. "I think you're forgetting that we're far more connected than blood, young Midoriya. And I'm glad you invited young Yamari to come with you as well, since she's been keeping a secret that could save the world."

Kira leaned back now as well, watching the pro-hero with a smile. "Thanks for letting me tag along All Might, I really appreciate it. I've always wanted to go here with my mom", spoke the girl, making All Might raise a thumbs up towards her in approval. Suddenly, the intercom let out a message on the plane, alerting the three of their landing soon. All Might stood up as smoke appeared around him. "Now it's gonna get pretty exhausting, since I'm gonna have to keep up my muscle form constantly", spoke the now muscular pro, flashing his well-known smile at the duo.

All Might instructed Kira and Midoriya to change into their costumes as well, which they gladly did so. Once they were done, the plane was ready to land and soon enough, all three of them went through the I-Island security system. Scanners were placed all around them as they walked through, making Kira look around in amazement. All Might proceeded to ask Midoriya some questions about the island, but Kira chose to ignore them and look up at the machinery instead.

After a few minutes, they were positioned in front of a large automatic door which opened up to reveal the large island. Kira and Midoriya immediately ran forward to watch the entire thing. Never had Kira seen something so cool before. Colourful, tall buildings were all around them, accompanied by a bunch of fun attractions and parks. Man this was cool! Kira noticed the heroes beneath the stairs, making her sprint ahead to watch the full thing.