You really are a kind person

-

Kira entered her house with a sigh, dropping her backpack on the floor and taking off her shoes. "I'm home!" she called out, but of course she doesn't receive an answer. She walks up the stairs and entered the second door on the right. Her bedroom. It wasn't anything special though, she had her bed placed near the window, a nightstand next to her bed with a clock and a small lamp, a tv placed on the opposite side of her bed, a desk on the other side of the room and a closet placed in the corner. Next to her desk was a door that led to her small bathroom and posters of her favourite shows or heroes were hanging around the room.

She walked over to her closet to pull out some sweatpants and an oversized shirt and headed off into the bathroom. After she was freshened up she came to the realisation that she hadn't had dinner yet. She walked out of her room while taking her phone. 

'Ofcourse he didn't make dinner', she thought while she frowned. 'I really don't feel like cooking right now, I'll just see if there are some noodles or something.' After warming up her noodles she went over to the living room to see if her father was home. And sure enough, he was sitting quietly on the couch, watching the news. "Hi dad", said Kira, looking rather nervous. Her father only hummed in response.

'Should've known that'd be his answer', she sighed, walking back up to her room and turning on het tv.

You see, Kira doesn't really have the best relationship with her father. They used to be very close, but something happened that drove them apart. Kira's father is Japanese, which explains how she doesn't have any trouble with speaking the language and her last name. Kira isn't Japanese though. She was born in a small country in Europe, Belgium. That's where her father met her mother. They were a great family, rarely any trouble, both parents had stable jobs and they were overall really happy. 

At first, Kira's parents thought she was quirkless since she was already 7 when she still didn't show any sign of a quirk. If only her quirk had manifested on another day.

Her mother had just picked her up from school, a loving smile on her face as she greeted her daughter. "Hi sweetie, how was school?" her mother asked. Kira went on to talk about all sort of stuff they did in school that day, until she started feeling rather weird. Kira started shaking and she was feeling panicked. Adrenaline flooding through her body. "Mom..." Kira shakily told her mom. She was about to respond to her daughter until a large blast erupted. Red flooded the car and shattered the windows. The car flipped upside down and when the blast subsided, Kira had passed out.

When she woke up, she received news that her quirk had manifested and that a shard of glass had been stuck in her right eye because of the impact, leaving a permanent scar. She also found out that her mother did survive the car crash, but was in a very unstable condition. She had gotten pierced by pieces of glass and metal, reaching her vital spots.

Kira's father was broken, he couldn't look at his daughter the same way ever again. The thought of his own daughter being the cause of this disturbed him greatly, and you could say he blamed Kira. 

After a few years of suffering, Kira's mother eventually died. Her father lost his job in Belgium and that's when he decided to move back to Japan. He needed his parents' help. Kira was 13 when they moved and her personality had changed greatly in that time. She was still the same sweet and funny girl but a piece of her had turned dark. She was devastated to know that her father blamed her for the accident, so she did everything in her power to prove him wrong. She trained and she trained to gain control over her newfound quirk. She was going to become a hero to prove to her father that she wasn't a bad person.

Kira yet again sighed as she remembered how bad things had gotten between her and her father, to the point where he would pretend she didn't exist. 

'No Kira you're not going to complain again' she thought as she turned on the tv to distract herself from her depressive thoughts. After skipping through some boring channels, she ended up just watching the news. 'What's this?' she thought curiously. A sludge villain had appeared not too far away from her house. She got comfortable on her bed and continued to watch the news, when all of a sudden she noticed someone running towards the villain. 'What a dumba- WAIT WHAT??' Kira immediately shot up from her bed while dropping her noodles to the floor, watching with wide eyes as Midoriya charged towards the sludge villain. 

Kira jumped up, ran down the stairs, almost tripping and falling on her face in the process, and put on her shoes, not even bothering to tell her father she was leaving. Darting out the door she looked up the news channel on her phone so she could watch what was going on. She kept running while at the same time watching her phone until she abruptly came to a stop as she saw All Might himself show up and punch the shit out of the villain. 'Wow shit, I bet Midoriya is freaking out right now' Kira thought, but she couldn't help but sigh in relief, knowing that Midoriya was okay. 

Instead of going home again, she decided to try and find Midoriya to make sure if he was okay. She continued her, now, walk while still watching the news. 'Oh shoot, Bakugou was there too? Bastard had a rough day apparently.' Kira turned off her phone when she noticed she was starting to approach the place where the fight was held. Tons of bystanders and heroes were gathered around to try and see what was going on. Kira carefully made her way through the crowd, muttering quiet 'sorry's' when she bumped into someone.

When she made it to the front, she immediately noticed the mop op green hair.. and blonde. She decided to wait a while, seeing as Midoriya was being scolded by a bunch of heroes. After about 15 minutes the heroes finally disappeared and Kira decided that this was a good time to try and talk to Midoriya.

She lightly tapped him on the shoulder, making him jump and yelp a little in surprise. When Midoriya turned around he was met with red and blue eyes. His cheeks already started to get a little hot and his breath hitched in his throat. "O-oh, hi there Yamari. W-what are you doing here. I thought you went home?" he told her while looking anywhere besides her face. Kira smiled at the boy and spoke up. "Ah, yeah I did go home. But I saw the news and decided I should come check if you were okay. I was worried you know." Midoriya finally looked up to meet her eyes, pink dusting his cheeks. 

"Y-you were worried about me?" he stuttered out as he wore a curious expression. The girl only responded with a grin and a 'yup!' before her face turned serious again. She raised her hand and Midoriya closed his eyes, expecting some sort of slap from her. But to his surprise, he felt a gentle fist on top of his head. "Don't be a dumbass and run out just like that. You were being really stupid" she told him, while bonking his head over and over. Midoriya looked seriously taken aback and looked at her with a surprised expression. 

Kira retracted her hand and shot him another smile. "Glad you're okay though! You were really brave!" Midoriya's eyes lit up from her honest words and Kira swore she saw actual sparkles surrounding him. "R-really? Thank you very much Yamari! I-I'll be careful from now on" the boy shouted. The girl only responded with a thumbs up and a large grin. They soon said their goodbye's and just when Kira was about to take off again, a voice stopped her.

"Y-Yamari, wait! Thank you for standing up for me today against Kacchan! You really are a great person!" Midoriya shouted again, bowing basically 90°. Kira looked back and shouted a 'no problem' back to him. She waved and turned forward again. The smile never leaving her face. 'Midoriya.. what a strange boy.'

-

Ayyyy part 4 is up let's go! I made Kira's origin Belgian since that's where I'm from. Thank you very much for reading!