Bakugou vs Midoriya

-

Kira anxiously bit her fingernails as she stood in the monitor room with the rest of her classmates, watching the first fight go down. Everyone seemed pretty excited, but they didn't know how bad this actually was. Usually Kira was there to back Midoriya up if Bakugou lost his cool, but now he had to fend for himself. 

Kira thought that was okay, because Midoriya could handle himself. Plus, this was his fight, not hers and she knew that, but she couldn't help but worry for him. Over time, she's gotten close enough to Midoriya to know just how much he looked up to Bakugou. But she also knew how dangerous Bakugou could be. He would let his personal feelings take over and charge straight for Midoriya, Kira knew that much.

As All Might gave them the okay to start the match, Midoriya and Uraraka carefully made their way inside the building. He kept a cautious eye on all of the blindspots, and just as Kira expected, Bakugou made an appearance from behind a corner and blasted the wall where Midoriya stood, the latter narrowly avoiding the blast by jumping away with Uraraka.

Kira took a deep breath, steadying herself for the fight to come. She had hope for her sweet friend, she'd seen the notebooks he kept with him and she was sure he'd use those to his advantage. 

As the smoke cleared, it was clear that half of Midoriya's mask was ripped, destroyed by the blast. Bakugou said something to Midoriya but unfortunately, nobody could hear them. Kirishima complained how a sneak attack like that wasn't manly at all and All Might responded by saying Bakugou was just acting like a villain, playing his part. Kira knew better than that.

Bakugou advanced towards Midoriya again, ready to blast another one of his explosions until it backfired. Midoriya grabbed his arm, pivoted on his right foot to turn his back towards the blonde, and threw him over his shoulder onto the ground. Kira silently cheered for her friend. 'So he did use the information from his notebooks, I knew it. He's trying to avoid using his quirk since it's still unstable.'

All Might explained some stuff about the capture tape and about the earpieces they wore to communicate to their teammate but Kira was focussed on what was happening on the screens. Bakugou seemed extremely pissed because of Midoriya's sudden move, and Midoriya didn't seem to wanna back off either.

Bakugou blasted his way towards Midoriya while Uraraka made a run for it. Kira figured she'd go after Iida since Bakugou probably wouldn't let Midoriya leave. The blonde tried to land a kick to Midoriya's right side, but much to everyone's surprise, he took that chance to start wrapping the capture tape around others leg, much like Eraserhead did with his scarf. Bakugou tried firing another blast, but yet again, Midoriya saw it coming and swiftly dodged the attack.

"Wow, he's holding his own and he hasn't even used his quirk yet!" Kira listened as her classmates made comments of astonishment about her friend and she couldn't help the tinge of pride she felt in her chest. She was right, Midoriya could hold his own now, he didn't need her to protect him anymore. 

Next thing she knew, Midoriya made a run for it, leaving Bakugou enraged and alone, although he soon went looking for the other as well. Bakugou looked pissed as hell, that much was clear.

"That guy has some major anger issues, kinda scary", said Kaminari. "Heh, you should've seen him in middle school. Nobody dared to speak up against him, let alone look at him. He's always pissed", commented Kira, earning a few snickers from her classmates.

Once she looked back at the screens, she noticed how Uraraka had found Iida. He soon noticed her after she made too much noise and revealed to her how he had moved every object in the room, rendering the girls' quirk completely useless.

In the meantime, Bakugou had finally found Midoriya, and let's just say he looked about ready to kill someone. Like he was actually going to end Midoriya's life. Bakugou started talking as he pointed one of his gauntlets towards Midoriya, seemingly ready to set off a huge blast. "Young Bakugou, don't do it! You'll kill him!" shouted All Might. Now that got Kira worried. 'Just what in the hell is Bakugou doing?!'