Izuku

TW! Abuse and alcohol!

-

Kira entered her house with sigh as she dropped her backpack at the door. She felt drained after what had happened that day. She hadn't expected that villains would show up during class, let alone that one of them would be her actual brother. Recovery Girl had healed her ribs after they got back, she had broken 3 of them. Recovery Girls' quirk does drain a lot of her energy, so to say she was tired would be an understatement.

After that, she was questioned by the police and investigators. She had told them everything she saw and heard, even about her brother.

At the moment itself, she couldn't take it in, but since they left the USJ the harsh reality of the situation settled in her very core. She had a brother and she didn't even know about it. She doesn't know his name, his age, nothing. Why hadn't her parents told her this? That she had other family besides her parents.

Plus, he said she took everything from him which confused her even more. Had he been around even after she was born? Most importantly, why the hell did he become a villain? The questions were gnawing at the back of her mind giving her another headache. She was upset. Upset that nobody told her of this and to make it all worse, her own loving mother had kept this all under wraps as well.

Kira groaned as she put her hand on her temple, already dreading the conversation she desperately needs. She would have to talk to her father, which was no easy task. He only ever sat in the living room, watching tv as if he was a pre-programmed robot. He doesn't talk to her and basically just ignores her existence since the accident. He still blames Kira and honestly, she couldn't be more pissed about that right now.

Kira entered the kitchen in search of something to drink until she noticed all the bottles of alcohol lying around. Kira's eyebrows furrowed as she wondered what her dad had been doing that night and why. She jumped a bit as she heard a thump from behind her. In the door opening was none other than her father, leaning his left arm against the doorframe and keeping his head down. In his right hand there was another beer bottle.

There was a very loud silence as Kira did nothing but stare at her father, no emotion evident on her face. Kira's father sighed as he opened his mouth to speak, his voice being something Kira hadn't heard in a long time.

"Kameru." Kira's expression shifted into one of confusion. "What?" she asked carefully. Her father looked up to meet her eyes, the bags under his made it very clear that he was beyond tired and the blush on his cheeks making it evident that he was drunk. "Kameru Yamari. That's his name." Kira took in a sharp breath at that. Kameru Yamari was her brother's name. 

"You saw the news then," spoke Kira quietly, not really trusting her father with the amount of alcohol he had been drinking. I mean, the man loathed her and in this state of mind, he could become aggressive. Her father only nodded at her statement, pushing himself off the wall. She took another breath, preparing herself for the questions that she needed answers to. "Why didn't you tell me? That I had a brother. Why?"

She cursed herself for the slight tremble that was obvious in her tone. She was clearly upset. Her mind couldn't seem to catch up with everything that was happening, questions being the only thing that swarmed her mind. "It didn't matter. He was a threat to all of us," spoke the man again, his voice very monotone. "That's not what I asked, why wasn't I informed of this? What did he do?" Kira was already starting to get impatient. Getting these answers from her father was something she needed to ease her overflowing mind.

Kira's father slammed his bottle down on the counter, breaking it in the process. Kira flinched but didn't give in. She was going to get answers. "Tell me", she demanded. Her father raked a hand through his greasy black hair, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "His way of thinking was toxic. He thought of heroes as some sort of parasite that has infected our society, leading to his terrible fucking behaviour! The kid used his quirk on anyone who didn't listen to him. He got violent, crazy!