Bakugou

-

The next few matches went by quickly. Yaoyorozu lost to Tokoyami, she let her guard down and was pushed out of bounds by dark shadow without even realising it. Kirishima's match ended up in a draw as his opponent Tetsutetsu basically had the same amount of strength as him. The guy could turn his body into metal so they were pretty much almost the same person. Kira still cheered for Kirishima though.

Midoriya went to check on Uraraka, who was waiting for her match to start in the waiting room. Kira noticed how nervous she was and honestly she didn't blame her. She was up against Bakugou, anyone would be nervous to go against that guy. So Kira decided to let her be, she was already nervous enough and nothing Kira would say could probably help. After Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both passed out, Midoriya came back to the stands. 

"How's she holding up?" asked Kira as she leaned back against her chair. "Well, she's obviously really nervous even if she tried to hide it, but she seems confident. I tried helping her out with some strategies but she refused any help whatsoever so I'm not really sure how things will go." Kira pursed her lips as she nodded, a glum look on her face. 

Present Mic announced the next competitors and Kira began to peal at her fingers. She was nervous too, she knew how merciless Bakugou could be and yeah she understood why he was but still, she didn't like seeing her friends get hurt. "THE FINAL BATTLE FOR OUR FIRST ROUND OF MATCHES! HE WAS KIND OF A HOT-SHOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND JUST LOOK AT THAT DETERMINED FACE! IT'S KATSUKI BAKUGOU FROM THE HERO COURSE!" Kira couldn't help but laugh out loud as she saw Bakugou's face.

His lip was pulled up but at the same time he looked mad, it was hilarious. "What's so funny Yamari?" asked Tsu. Kira just pointed at Bakugou, her other hand coming up to her mouth in an attempt to calm her giggles. "His face looks so freaking stupid!" She received a laugh from Kaminari and Sero who gave her pats on the shoulder, which made Midoriya subconsciously shift closer to her.

"AND HERE'S THE ONE I'M PERSONALLY ROOTING FOR, OCHACO URARAKA, ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE!" Kira's giggles died down as she took a good look at her friends' face. Uraraka looked really determined and serious, ready to face the bomb that is Bakugou. "Midoriya, I'm actually curious. What was that strategy you wanted to give to Uraraka?" Kira looked over at Iida as Midoriya pulled out his notebook.

"It wasn't anything much, really. Kacchan's so strong, when it comes to close combat, he almost never has any openings. And the more he moves, the more he sweats so he gets stronger by the second. He's gotten really good at using his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka is able to touch him she can use her quirk to make him float. She can send him out of bounds! That's why it's obvious what Uraraka needs to do to get the upper hand." Kira hummed in thought as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah well, there's still a problem. Bakugou isn't just gonna let her touch him so it's gonna be an ugly fight, I'm sure. Bakugou's not gonna hold his punches." Midoriya nodded in agreement and Iida agreed with some weird hand movements. 

Present Mic gave the starting signal and Uraraka immediately charged at her opponent. She stayed low to the ground during her sprint and Bakugou reciprocated by blasting her straight in the face with his famous right hook. 'He always uses a right hook to start his fights. He goes with the tide after that', thought Kira as her eyebrows furrowed. "Uraraka!" yelled Midoriya and Iida at the same time.

A smoke screen covered the entire arena and Bakugou blasted away at Uraraka again. Only to realise that Uraraka had used her jacket as a diversion. Kira's eyebrows shot up at the smart idea, hoping she could close in on him now. Uraraka appeared behind him and held out her hand in hopes of touching him, but Bakugou's reflexes were faster. He aimed an explosion at her again, blasting her back. This continued on for a while, Uraraka charging at Bakugou and getting blasted in the face again and again.