Final exams pt.1

-

All of class 1-A was positioned in front of a group of their teachers at the training grounds in their hero costumes. All of their written exams were finished, so now, it was time for the practical exam. Some thought they were going to fight robots, some doubted that theory, Kira being one of those people. Her written exams went well and she would pass without a doubt. But for the practical, she didn't think they would be fighting robots like in the entrance exam. Why would they repeat something they already did? And why would all of their teachers show up? Just what in the hell would the staff have them do now...

"Now, we will begin the practical exam", spoke Aizawa, who stood in the centre of the group. "Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, don't do anything stupid. I expect that you've all gathered information about this exam ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Kaminari perked up and made some dramatic hand gestures, wanting to share his ideas with the class. "We're gonna be fighting those robot warriors, right?!" Mina soon joined in on the excitement, agreeing with Kaminari.

"Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be completely different this time!" Everyone looked confused at the sound of a high-pitched voice and... Aizawa's moving scarf?? Out of nowhere, none other than principal Nezu jumped out of Kira's tired teachers' scarf, excitedly raising his paws in the air. "Principal Nezu?!" shouted a few students in surprise. The principal climbed down from Aizawa's shoulder like a koala, silently making Kira awe at how cute it looked.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual combat! So... We'll have you form teams of two, and one team of three to go up against your teachers!" Kira's eyes went wide as saucers at this information. Fighting one of the teachers?! How would that even work? These guys are no joke, they're already pro heroes and just like it says in that title, they're pros! Kira's classmates seemed to have similar thoughts as they too started to question this method.

"In addition, the pairs and the teachers who these pairs will be fighting have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors. Including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships, so here they are", explained Aizawa. Kira silently gulped. They wouldn't get to choose who they teamed up with, which could prove to be an issue for some teams. She was anxious, yet there was still some confidence present. She could do this with the right strategies and help of her teammate or teammates. If they could form a plan, it could all work out.

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were on team one and they would have to face Aizawa himself. That was for sure going to be a challenge. Kira was glad she wouldn't have to go up against her homeroom teacher. He could erase quirks and with the team that had to go up against him, passing would be difficult. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu both relied heavily on their quirks, so if Aizawa was to cancel them out, it would be a problem.

"Midoriya, Yamari and Bakugou will be the team of three people, and they will be going up against..." Kira's eyes widened in horror as a figure suddenly landed on the ground in front of them. Dust rose up and stirred around from the impact, but once it subsided, Kira couldn't help but gulp in fear. "I will be the one to face you!" shouted a determined All Might. Kira panicked. A team with Bakugou and Midoriya?! Against All Might?! How the hell was that supposed to work?! Those two couldn't even hold a proper conversation, let alone work out a battle plan to face the freaking number one hero!

Kira glanced to her left, making eye contact with a freaked out Midoriya and a furious Bakugou. She gulped as she looked forward again, letting out a stressed breath of air. 'Shit. I am so gonna fail', thought Kira to herself. It's not that she didn't trust in her teammates' strength because hell, they had a pretty strong team. She'd seen Midoriya's improvement with his quirk since he can control One for All to a certain level without breaking his bones and she'd experienced Bakugou's strength firsthand. It was the communication and opponent that bothered her, seeing as the two childhood friends weren't really capable of talking to each other.